• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Wales lockdown tonight...

Darran said:
BLAZE said:
Maybe I don't understand it because I'm not a parent, but like fuck would I be queuing up for hours to get in these shops at the moment. The kids can wait til the New Year and have their presents then - they may even get a few more if the sales are any good

My ninth Christmas was awful as a kid as my sister was at deaths door in hospital. My parents tried but obviously their attention was elsewhere. It didn't harm me and it won't harm this generation either if Christmas isn't quite the same this year. Suck it up lovelies, it could be 1939

I remember having a tangerine and a fucking walnut in my stocking and that was the seventies. :lol:

😂
I had a bike for Christmas when I was 8, it was red and not in the best of condition but I loved it, over the next 12 months I grew out of the bike and needed another one, so the following Christmas I had a green bike which I thought was great. In fact it was the same bike with the seat and handlebars raised and with a fresh coat of green paint. 😄

Lifelong said:
Darran said:
I remember having a tangerine and a fucking walnut in my stocking and that was the seventies. :lol:

😂
I had a bike for Christmas when I was 8, it was red and not in the best of condition but I loved it, over the next 12 months I grew out of the bike and needed another one, so the following Christmas I had a green bike which I thought was great. In fact it was the same bike with the seat and handlebars raised and with a fresh coat of green paint. 😄

Brilliant. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I remember when I was about 14 I was desperate for a star shaped guitar like this bloke in The Glitter Band.
Did I have it? Did I fuck I had a second hand Monopoly which didn’t even have a box which I found out had belonged to my uncle,my mother’s brother when he was a kid. :lol:

Attachments

• 57F4FC57-4CD0-43DE-9E0C-91D81D0E5ACA.jpeg
    57F4FC57-4CD0-43DE-9E0C-91D81D0E5ACA.jpeg
    15 KB · Views: 2,205
Some people really need to see the bigger picture, for 99% the sacrifices are not comparable, for example, to those in the armed forces, and to a lesser extent those in the emergency services, who are always on duty on xmas day.

Not being able to have Auntie Di over this year, is a lil bit s**t, but you will be OK.

It is s**t for most of us, but not a sacrifice, and you just have to get on with it.

Darran said:
I remember when I was about 14 I was desperate for a star shaped guitar like this bloke in The Glitter Band.
Did I have it? Did I fuck I had a second hand Monopoly which didn’t even have a box which I found out had belonged to my uncle,my mother’s brother when he was a kid. :lol:

Sounds like life was tough during the war, kids don't know they're born these days

uncle-albert.gif

JustJack said:
Some people really need to see the bigger picture, for 99% the sacrifices are not comparable, for example, to those in the armed forces, and to a lesser extent those in the emergency services, who are always on duty on xmas day.

Not being able to have Auntie Di over this year, is a lil bit s**t, but you will be OK.

It is s**t for most of us, but not a sacrifice, and you just have to get on with it.

A lot of people, especially in this dopey city will just ignore what they've been told anyway, especially after a few pints. It's what got us into this position in the first place, they won't change their ways now.

Darran said:

You’re lucky. You could have won that very guitar and have had it delivered by the lead singer.

Monty said:
JustJack said:

A lot of people, especially in this dopey city will just ignore what they've been told anyway, especially after a few pints. It's what got us into this position in the first place, they won't change their ways now.

I know someone, an intelligent manager type, who’s justonlying with her close family Xmas day as per normal.

airedale said:
Darran said:

You’re lucky. You could have won that very guitar and have had it delivered by the lead singer.

I know a few people that went to see one of his Christmas concerts in Manchester when he made a comeback in the early 90’s they reckon it was outstanding. :shock:

jack123 said:
Monty said:

Let's face it many will ignore it, even without alcohol.

Which makes the closure of shops even more ludicrous, when they say it's spreading through household transmission. I would imagine come Christmas Day, a few houses will be raided by the police for having a few relatives there too many.

Edit: Hip hip hooray, quote function is working today

The thick c#*ts will ignore it, plenty of them about.

jack123 said:
Monty said:

Let's face it many will ignore it, even without alcohol.

Which makes the closure of shops even more ludicrous

No it doesn't, the government are doing all they can. They have to rely on the common sense of the populate. Unfortunately a very large portion of it, have none. And are ultimately, selfish idiots who will do as they please and say bollocks to the consequences. The very definition of 'i'm alright Jack'.

Ebo said:
Darran said:
It’s people that are spreading this virus not Drakeford.

Exactly and here’s the proof read the rest of this guys tweets.
https://twitter.com/barrietman/status/1339999860720889856?s=21

So Barrie doesn't like being locked down. Idiots like Barrie need to realise it's actions like his that will ensure these lockdowns will continue. ******* arseholes!

Monty said:
JustJack said:

Day 1.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/more-40-fines-issued-last-19492958?fbclid=IwAR2OKRJsPVbgCiGOTtbSkYRKbfno_x650bEPKa6jwpgNC7tfMjNZOwRH68w

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back