• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Wales lockdown tonight...

Monty said:
jack123 said:
Let's face it many will ignore it, even without alcohol.

Which makes the closure of shops even more ludicrous

No it doesn't, the government are doing all they can. They have to rely on the common sense of the populate. Unfortunately a very large portion of it, have none. And are ultimately, selfish idiots who will do as they please and say bollocks to the consequences. The very definition of 'i'm alright Jack'.

Well for starters, they had already announced the rules for Christmas weeks ago, and then change their mind with less than a week to go, some people would have already made plans, pretty incompetent.

Edit: I just noticed after clicking the enter button that text was moving in the quote, something was changing, that may be the reason for the problems I have experienced with the quote function. So refreshed page, and watched it closely.

jack123 said:
Monty said:
No it doesn't, the government are doing all they can. They have to rely on the common sense of the populate. Unfortunately a very large portion of it, have none. And are ultimately, selfish idiots who will do as they please and say bollocks to the consequences. The very definition of 'i'm alright Jack'.

Well for starters, they had already announced the rules for Christmas weeks ago, and then change their mind with less than a week to go, some people would have already made plans, pretty incompetent.

Conditions change, control measures have to change with them.

It really isn't difficult to understand.

What's Dazza of Plymuff, saying about it all?

jack123 said:
Monty said:

It's almost like they identified a mutation of the virus and acted immediately in the interests of public health. Fuckin madmen, should all be shot. /s

They changed their minds because the variant which started in Kent in September is seventy percent more virulent, it's causing havoc all over the country now

Best_loser said:
They changed their minds because the variant which started in Kent in September is seventy percent more virulent, it's causing havoc all over the country now

I find that hard to believe, they don't know a lot about the virus, yet they can confidently say it's 70% more virulent, that just doesn't make sense.

jack123 said:
Best_loser said:

I find that hard to believe, they don't know a lot about the virus, yet they can confidently say it's 70% more virulent, that just doesn't make sense.

We could probably write a book about things that don’t make sense to you mate.

jack123 said:
https://www.aier.org/article/lockdowns-do-not-control-the-coronavirus-the-evidence/

Interesting article.

That site is known for posting misinformation about the virus. It's telling Trump supporters what they want to hear.

They say it’s spread via noses and mouths.

In fact it’s spread by assholes.

Neath_Jack said:
jack123 said:

Conditions change, control measures have to change with them.

It really isn't difficult to understand.

What's Dazza of Plymuff, saying about it all?

Don’t forget Lawrence Fox, the darling of deniers and covidiots everywhere.

https://twitter.com/BNODesk/status/1340736263733821441

Darran said:
BLAZE said:
Maybe I don't understand it because I'm not a parent, but like fuck would I be queuing up for hours to get in these shops at the moment. The kids can wait til the New Year and have their presents then - they may even get a few more if the sales are any good

My ninth Christmas was awful as a kid as my sister was at deaths door in hospital. My parents tried but obviously their attention was elsewhere. It didn't harm me and it won't harm this generation either if Christmas isn't quite the same this year. Suck it up lovelies, it could be 1939

I remember having a tangerine and a fucking walnut in my stocking and that was the seventies. :lol:

Why were you wearing stockings...

jack123 said:
exiledclaseboy said:
We could probably write a book about things that don’t make sense to you mate.

6 months ago, I would have fallen for that, not anymore since I have been studying another poster, and how he responds to delinquent replies.

What you mean is, I haven't a clue what you are talking about, so I just resort to abuse instead, that's the easy option, and nobody will notice, well I did. :lol:

Indeed, that's obviously what he means..

Or that we could write a book on things that are beyond you. I can't make my mind which it is.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back