• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Wales lockdown tonight...

jack123 said:
J_B said:
Very true.

Double negative, so you do delete something.

I never have deleted anything, and too be frank I don't give any kind of hoot about double negative.

It's kind of funny, you make a post, initial replies you get jumped on, but by the look people are seeing the light..

Speak to your legal people. Get a cease and desist like you did with me.

jack123 said:
J_B said:
Very true.

Double negative, so you do delete something.

I never have deleted anything, and too be frank I don't give any kind of hoot about double negative.

It's kind of funny, you make a post, initial replies you get jumped on, but by the look people are seeing the light..

What light are people seeing?

PSumbler said:
jack123 said:

As in the lockdown now which is starting shortly,

To cut a long story short I have been berated for just questioning the stuff early doors, but then as the thread moves on, I see other people voicing similar opinions.

Why didn't Drakeford address the nation properly?
Shíthousery of the highest.
It's causing loads of confusion of what we can and can't do on Xmas day.
Can you still have someone stay over Xmas day night?
What about click and collect orders that many have booked in "non-essential" retail outlets?
He's raised the stress levels here and it could get tasty.

jack123 said:
PSumbler said:

To cut a long story short I have been berated for just questioning the stuff early doors, but then as the thread moves on, I see other people voicing similar opinions.

Other than one person I don't see anyone else on the thread actually agreeing with you?

Most people have the view that this probably should have happened before now and not at 6/7 hours notice.

Whereas you seem to think its all a conspiracy theory?

PSumbler said:
jack123 said:

Other than one person I don't see anyone else on the thread actually agreeing with you?

Most people have the view that this probably should have happened before now and not at 6/7 hours notice.

Why do you think from my posts this is about a conspiracy theory , the only thing i commented on was the short notice..

jack123 said:
PSumbler said:

Why do you think from my posts this is about a conspiracy theory , the only thing i commented on was the short notice..

It's 10.40pm I'm not getting into this debate with you. Have a good evening

PSumbler said:
jack123 said:

You seem angry?

Look at what I said from the start, I was just disagreeing with the way they have done this, no doubt tomorrow many more will feel the same way

jack123 said:
PSumbler said:

You seem angry?

Look at what I said from the start, I was just disagreeing with the way they have done this, no doubt tomorrow many more will feel the same way

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9QLn7gM-hY

Itchysphincter said:
JackSomething said:
There's no excuse for that. Christmas coming up should hardly be a surprise to anyone and given the events of this year, why are people leaving it less than 1 week before and buying in-store? Crazy.

People are waiting to get paid. Have a heart FFS.

I do have sympathy for those people, but you're not going to convince me that everyone in the photos we're all seeing are in that position and even if they were waiting to get paid, again there is this little thing called the internet?

If you don't know what you want, visit Smyths and the likes earlier in the year and make some lists. Almost everything you want will be cheaper online anyway, even with delivery costs.

As for Jack123's quote of the same post earlier, why are you focusing on Drakeford? All of the UK have obviously agreed on this policy given the state of the country and indeed Bojo was the first to announce these measures. I can't imagine why you choose to criticise the Welsh leader given you've previously criticised him for not doing the same as the English...

JackSomething said:
Itchysphincter said:
People are waiting to get paid. Have a heart FFS.

I do have sympathy for those people, but you're not going to convince me that everyone in the photos we're all seeing are in that position and even if they were waiting to get paid, again there is this little thing called the internet?

If you don't know what you want, visit Smyths and the likes earlier in the year and make some lists. Almost everything you want will be cheaper online anyway, even with delivery costs.

As for Jack123's quote of the same post earlier, why are you focusing on Drakeford? All of the UK have obviously agreed on this policy given the state of the country and indeed Bojo was the first to announce these measures. I can't imagine why you choose to criticise the Welsh leader given you've previously criticised him for not doing the same as the English...
What kind of county
Couple of hours notice for people to get their prezzies in, COME on now this is unforgivable .

jack123 said:
PSumbler said:

You seem angry?

Angry? :lol:

Darran said:
jack123 said:
You have missed the point, although I think you may have got it, just by reverting back to the old racial thing..

Never mind pal, 3/10

:lol:

You don't work though, and ECB is on a cushty civil service monthly wage... some of us are on weekly 0 hour contracts and shop the day we get paid.

Bury-Swan said:
Darran said:

You don't work though, and ECB is on a cushty civil service monthly wage... some of us are on weekly 0 hour contracts and shop the day we get paid.

Did you miss the bit above where I said more or less exactly that?

Monty said:
Jack2jack said:
So you reckon it's all our fault, thanks Boris.

I was wearing a mask before it even reached the UK, I aint to blame.

Me too. And I haven’t been out since last November.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back