• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Wales v Türkiye

Think we're seeing the difference between how VAR is used in the PL as opposed to other competitions. I reckon the ref would have been sent to the monitor at least once by now in the PL and we all know that means a penalty is coming.

Oh and why wasn’t this side and attitude out against Armenia?

monmouth said:
I reckon that’s two or three clear penalties.

The WIlson one was outside the box. Second Johnson would have been incredibly soft. Only the one clear pen imo.

monmouth said:
Really? There can’t be after that last barge in the back, Shirley?

Ydw, VAR yma.

Three very good shouts for a peno, and not a sniff.

Libertarian said:
god, Wilson annoys me

Just a middling player that sometimes does something for a highlights reel. Championship fodder.

Jordan James looks very talented. Only seen him for wales tbf but he doesnt look out of place one bit

monmouth said:
Just a middling player that sometimes does something for a highlights reel. Championship fodder.

Unfortunately that describes half the Wales team! :lol:

Johnson isn't a number 9, but the only one we have is a target man and not much else. Hard to believe we once had Saunders, Rush and Hughes all at the same time. One striker of that calibre now and we'd be laughing.

Like the look of Jordan James though. Good terrier type in midfield, way better than Morrell.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back