• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Wales v Türkiye

JackSomething said:
You just knew he'd give Turkey a soft penalty. Will VAR actually get involved this time? Of course not.

Shocking. Wonder how much it costs to buy the ref and the VAR team?

Did anyone see the pen Ukraine should have had last night to knock out Italy.?
Was nailed on...something was definitely up there.

Neath_Jack said:
If this stays the same, and the results against we had against Croatia, will keep the useless Page in post for another year or so.

Listening to Radio Wales at half time and they've got someone out there watching the Croatia game and he's saying that it most definitely isn't all Croatia in that game, so you never know.

It's the hope that gets you though, isn't it :roll:

I can't see the hapless FAW sacking him regardless, who was the genius (or which collective group of geniuses) decided to give him a long deal? Was he that cheap?

sainthelens said:
Did anyone see the pen Ukraine should have had last night to knock out Italy.?
Was nailed on...something was definitely up there.

I just watched it, shocking, worse than the decisions in this game to be fair. What is the point of VAR if it doesn't get involved on such a clear mistake?

I'm sure it's coincidence that these decisions go the way of the bigger countries with more fans who are likely to buy finals tickets and spend lots of money...

Dan James comes on, replacing the useless Wilson with just 10 mins to go.....Page is just not a very good coach is he?

waynekerr55 said:
I can't see the hapless FAW sacking him regardless, who was the genius (or which collective group of geniuses) decided to give him a long deal? Was he that cheap?

Bloody hope so.

Couldn't keep up the first half performance. Let's see what happens in the playoffs, though I wouldn't be putting money on us qualifying if I was a betting man, despite my positivity earlier!

I know Turkey were missing a couple of players, including some Real Madrid wonderkid, but I think most teams would be happy to see them in their group at the finals.

exiledclaseboy said:
Well we have a 100% qualification record from play offs.

Knowing the WFA they'll offer Page an extension on his contract before we play it.

Despite callers calling for Page to go, the panel/pundits on call rob continue to defend Page.
Fck my eyes n ears.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back