• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Wales v Türkiye

exiledclaseboy said:
The two f**k ups against Armenia have cost us.

Yep. If it finishes like this, Croatia win the group and we took 4 points off them!

Still, at least games like this and Croatia at home give us hope for the playoffs. No one we're going to come up against is going to be significantly better than us if we have all our players available.

JackSomething said:
Yep. If it finishes like this, Croatia win the group and we took 4 points off them!

Still, at least games like this and Croatia at home give us hope for the playoffs. No one we're going to come up against is going to be significantly better than us if we have all our players available.

Poland in Poland might be a stretch but I agree about the semis. IF he selects the right players and plays the right tactics, and who would bet on it after Saturday?

Watching a replay of that push in the back on Johnson I can’t see why that’s not a penalty. Anywhere else on the pitch and it’s a free kick.

JackSomething said:

If this stays the same, and the results against we had against Croatia, will keep the useless Page in post for another year or so.

Listening to Radio Wales at half time and they've got someone out there watching the Croatia game and he's saying that it most definitely isn't all Croatia in that game, so you never know.

It's the hope that gets you though, isn't it :roll:

Neath_Jack said:
If this stays the same, and the results against we had against Croatia, will keep the useless Page in post for another year or so.

Listening to Radio Wales at half time and they've got someone out there watching the Croatia game and he's saying that it most definitely isn't all Croatia in that game, so you never know.

It's the hope that gets you though, isn't it :roll:

18 shots with 9 on target versus 5 and 1. It’ll take something special. Still, funny old game and all that.

monmouth said:
Poland in Poland might be a stretch but I agree about the semis. IF he selects the right players and plays the right tactics, and who would bet on it after Saturday?

I just took a closer look at the groups having not really looked before I posted earlier. Poland only got 3 wins in a group with Albania, Czech Republic, Moldova and the Faroes, so not overly worrying.

However, Ukraine took 14 points from their group and were the only team to take points off England until their meaningless last game against Macedonia, so they'd probably be the worst team to get. Finland got 18 points, albeit in a group with 6 teams.

Estonia got 1 point from their group!

You just knew he'd give Turkey a soft penalty. Will VAR actually get involved this time? Of course not.

Shocking. Wonder how much it costs to buy the ref and the VAR team?

Ridiculous stupidity from Davies, but soft compared to Wales’ shouts.

This team cant get out of its own way. This has been a dreadful show this half.

Captain_Sham said:
This team cant get out of its own way. This has been a dreadful show this half.

Harsh Sham. We were closer to getting a second this half (Ampadu's free header and Johnson's shot blocked by Brooks) than they were to equalising until the ref intervened.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back