• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

What’s your favourite curry?

I prefer Tandoori to wet curry but I do like most with the exception of sweet coconut based sauces. I like Madras, Jalfreizi, Rogan, basically all the British styles, and I am partial to a Biryani. Lime and de-seeded green chilli are always a bonus in a curry. Japanese Katsu curry and Chinese curry are two of my absolute favourites. Less keen on Thai curry.

Chicken bhuna, or if I'm feeling adenturous chicken madras. I know... I need to get out more..

Chicken madras
Mushroom fried rice
Chips
Naan
6 poppadoms

Longlostjack said:
I spend ages looking at the menu but nearly always end up ordering a Lamb Bhuna.

No sharing the bhuna though !! :D :D

Jalfrezi or a Madras for me, had a nice one from Noble Balti last night, keen to try other dishes, but never know what to have, Jalfrezi hot is hot enough for me, some places make it to hot though.

A good Thai massaman (Muslim style) for me. Quite like a Cape curry- fruity and spicy. Also can be served in hollowed out bread as Bunny Chow. For an ‘Indian’ curry, I would probably go for the vegetarian option of a masala dosa.

South Indian garlic chilli chicken or Chicken Chemelli or a nice Dhansak. I have to tavel to Bombay Spice inPort Talbot for a nice takeaway as everyone in Neath is poor. Havent been for a sit in yet, because of weather not C19.

Mixed chicken and lamb Jalfrezi or Naga. Also a Biryani special or maybe a Balti. Quite fond of an Indian meal. 😋

KrunchyKarrot said:
South Indian garlic chilli chicken or Chicken Chemelli or a nice Dhansak. I have to tavel to Bombay Spice inPort Talbot for a nice takeaway as everyone in Neath is poor. Havent been for a sit in yet, because of weather not C19.

Zafran in Cimla is good.

KrunchyKarrot said:

And the Cinnamon Kitchen down Aberavon Beach is a superb sit in.

sainthelens said:
Chicken Tarka.
Like a tikka just a little otter.

I was going to say that :disappointed:

If money's no expense how about Bambi Rogan Josh ? But I understand that this might not be to everyone's taste and be a little deer for some.

Anyway, I digress. Lamb pathia and a chicken tikka masala.

Do we share ? or is it "you should have ordered it yourself if you wanted any"

I must point out that Mrs WJ and my good self share ours hence lamb pathia and CTM.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back