• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

What are you drinking Xmas day?

dickythorpe

Ivor Allchurch
Reaction score
I've got my Draughtmaster machine primed with 5% Belgian Stella plus a couple of Bath's Landsdowne ales.
Gower gold do a 5litre cask.....I've already drunk 2 in the last 6 days. Incredibly fresh.

Aldi did a Christmas gin which Mrs. Winston and I will be tucking into. Plus some Asti with dinner. And maybe some Port. We'll see.

Staropraman 12
Birra Moretti 16
Kopparberg Cider 12
Bottle of spiced rum 1 litre
Bacardi 1 litre
Vodka 1 litre
Bailey's 2 bottles
Slab of pepsi
Slab of Fanta orange
Pineapple juice
Raspberry and cranberry juice
All for some cocktails

That's about it

dickythorpe said:
Nice one Skippy, I'm sure your liver can't wait!!!

You've got to have a bit of variety, as you can testify with your ale's

Red wine with Christmas dinner, clearing out a cupboard yesterday and found a 3 year old bottle of sloe gin, shall be getting stuck into it tomorrow afternoon.🍷🍷🍷

Glass or two of Champagne. Then some Gervrey Chambertin with dinner. Polish that off and perhaps a Sauternes with some cheeses later.
I like my wines and push the boat out for the big
Day. All from Aldi though, but even there the burgundy was over 25 quid.

dickythorpe said:
That burgundy Prof....can you post a link to it?

Sold out by the looks of it. Still the more basic Baune on the Aldi site though.

Aldi do a 40 year old Tawny Port for Christmas which sells out pretty quick. Worth grabbing a bottle if you see it, even for £30. Tastes like a Christmas cake. Very nice.

Had a weak Kraken spiced last night, lovely it was, today, coffee first, drop of bubbles with me turkey and later I will have my annual drop of Sherry, always on an xmas night.....I blame my parents..........

A bottle of Rasteux last night. Today will be whatever my sister-in-law throws at me and when I get home it will be Peroni and maybe some rum.

DJack said:
A bottle of Rasteux last night. Today will be whatever my sister-in-law throws at me and when I get home it will be Peroni and maybe some rum.

Got some Gigondas in my stash. Both are better value than Chateauneuf.

Professor said:
DJack said:

Got some Gigondas in my stash. Both are better value than Chateauneuf.

I know nothing about wine, I just drink it! :shock:

The Rasteux was a random try 6 months ago and I enjoyed it so I pick up a bottle every now and then. :D

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back