• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

What are you drinking Xmas day?

DJack said:
Professor said:
Got some Gigondas in my stash. Both are better value than Chateauneuf.

I know nothing about wine, I just drink it! :shock:

The Rasteux was a random try 6 months ago and I enjoyed it so I pick up a bottle every now and then. :D

All Rhone blends. I find Rasteau a bit riper than Gigondas, but that was what Aldi had!

An iced latte macchiato from Aldi at the moment, 55p

Goes well with the salted caramel Lindor 👌

Professor said:
DJack said:
A bottle of Rasteux last night. Today will be whatever my sister-in-law throws at me and when I get home it will be Peroni and maybe some rum.

I remember the days when your Gigondas and Vacqueyras etc were only slightly more expensive than cooking gear.

So far, Butcombe to warm up. Shampoo as aperitif, Sancerre with dinner and now half a pint of Amarone to warm down. Goodnight.

airedale said:
Professor said:

I remember the days when your Gigondas and Vacqueyras etc were only slightly more expensive than cooking gear.

No ‘named’ Rhone is cheap now. Condrieu must be biggest turn around from a handful of vineyards of Viognier to a
wine competing with white burgundies on price

Professor said:
Glass or two of Champagne. Then some Gervrey Chambertin with dinner. Polish that off and perhaps a Sauternes with some cheeses later.
I like my wines and push the boat out for the big
Day. All from Aldi though, but even there the burgundy was over 25 quid.

I love a nice white Burgundy. Today I’ve had a couple a Red Stripes and an Irish coffee after dinner, that’s been it all day but I’m going to have drop of Glenlivet Carribean blend later.

Lager and more lager, and I think within 15 mins, be on the Jack Daniels :)

Honey Jack Daniels. Half a bottle gone and the night is young. It’s the taste sensation that’s rocking the nation. Or at least it probably was years ago. But I’ve only just discovered it.

Itchysphincter said:
:(
jack123 said:
Lager and more lager, and I think within 15 mins, be on the Jack Daniels :)

Quiet night? :shock: :lol:

Definitely a quite night.. :) Poured one glass of the jack daniels,and im in bed time mode lol

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back