• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

What ifs and blame game!

JackArmy14

Youth Team Apprentice
Reaction score
"It's those moments. Before today, we are a Michael Obafemi tap-in at Rotherham and holding on [to win] on Tuesday night - we're that close to a successful start to the season."

I never gave Obafemi shit for that miss because at least he's putting himself on the line and not hiding. Martin shouldn't be still bringing that up three weeks later.

For all the possession we keep, we should be creating more of those types of chances instead of dwelling on one good chance we couldn't quite take.

I don't like how toxic the fans are becoming with Martin. I don't want him get sacked because with the way our club is being run, it won't get much better but he sure doesn't make it easy.

He needs to stop making things so complicated in team selection and formation.

Take a bit more responsibility in your press interviews and stop passing the blame onto the players.

"It's those moments. Before today, we are a Michael Obafemi tap-in at Rotherham and holding on [to win] on Tuesday night - we're that close to a successful start to the season."

Aye and if my Aunty had bollocks

If we had won all our games we would be top of the league..the fact is we have won one in six games this season and I think none in six at the end of the last season

Thats the fact Russell.

This league has found him out and he's coming out with a load of bollocks to try and cover his ass, he's faking it big time, he's non league level.

Sorry but every single manager in the world could say ‘if we took those three chances in the first ten minutes we’d be three nil up straight away’…

Utterly naive.

Goodbye.

If Blackpool had scored their penalty we'd probably only have 2 points.

It works both ways Russ.

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back