• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Where will we finish this season?

Where will we finish this season?

• Top 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Play Offs

Votes: 9 16.7%
  • 7th-12th

Votes: 29 53.7%
  • 13th-18th

Votes: 15 27.8%
  • 19th-21st

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Relegated

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If we keep the same mix of results then we should get 70 points.

Last season that was 7th

We're in a relegation battle no doubt, fighting to stay in this league.. can't keep a clean sheet for one, negative tactics two and an average bunch of players three.. We won't threaten the play offs, only the deluded happy clappers will think we will

Skippyjack said:
We're in a relegation battle no doubt, fighting to stay in this league.. can't keep a clean sheet for one, negative tactics two and an average bunch of players three.. We won't threaten the play offs, only the deluded happy clappers will think we will

I've got a feeling of deja vu.

The frustrating thing is, this championship is of a really poor stand. If Russ could sort the defence out, plus the addition of a decent right wing back, why can’t we have a go post January? Or am I being a tad optimistic?

Not good enough to go up not bad enough to go down ,same place as last year

TerryPHELAN said:
The frustrating thing is, this championship is of a really poor stand. If Russ could sort the defence out, plus the addition of a decent right wing back, why can’t we have a go post January? Or am I being a tad optimistic?

Well he's had a season and a half to sort the defence out and it's as bad as it was at the beginning.

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back