• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Who is the (alleged) nonce then?

Darran said:
Probably a right Mother Fucker whoever it is.

I bet Michael Fabricant wouldn't appreciate your post :lol:

Penfold is trending on twitter. Thinking it was about wine I clicked on it. Apparently it's a character called Penfold off Dangermouse, never watched it, and someone who is supposed to look like him. There must be more important things going on.

WxmJax said:
Penfold is trending on twitter. As I have a bottle of 'Grange' that I bought for the bargain price of £100 and 10 pence from Tesco Fforestfach of all places but am too scared to open in case it's disappointing, I clicked on the link. A picture of Mark Francois came up. What the heck. What's he got to do with my favourite Australian wine company ? Had a look for his Twitter account to find out more but there doesn't appear to be one. Pretty sure I've seen it in the past.

I still don't know why they put 10p on the price btw.

Worth about three times that. The Grange. Once bought a case of ‘Ridge’ Zinfandel for 199. That is usually near 50’Quid a pop. Was bloody lovely too

Professor said:
WxmJax said:
Penfold is trending on twitter. As I have a bottle of 'Grange' that I bought for the bargain price of £100 and 10 pence from Tesco Fforestfach of all places but am too scared to open in case it's disappointing, I clicked on the link. A picture of Mark Francois came up. What the heck. What's he got to do with my favourite Australian wine company ? Had a look for his Twitter account to find out more but there doesn't appear to be one. Pretty sure I've seen it in the past.

I still don't know why they put 10p on the price btw.

Worth about three times that. The Grange. Once bought a case of ‘Ridge’ Zinfandel for 199. That is usually near 50’Quid a pop. Was bloody lovely too

Tidy, never really drunk SA wines, I just think of Kumala. I should as I'm probably missing out. Got 24 bottles of Penfold Kalimna Shiraz Bin 28 at 6.50 a bottle, down from £11. They're over £30 now, that was Tesco as well. Got about 3 left.

Does wayneker know that ‘nonce’ means child molester?

https://youtu.be/-tMdGIinGE0

WxmJax said:
Penfold is trending on twitter. Thinking it was about wine I clicked on it. Apparently it's a character called Penfold off Dangermouse, never watched it, and someone who is supposed to look like him. There must be more important things going on.

Never watched Dangermouse! A sad life you've had. :lol:

WxmJax said:
Professor said:

Tidy, never really drunk SA wines, I just think of Kumala. I should as I'm probably missing out. Got 24 bottles of Penfold Kalimna Shiraz Bin 28 at 6.50 a bottle, down from £11. They're over £30 now, that was Tesco as well. Got about 3 left.

Ridge is Californian-south of SF Big fan of Kalima Shiraz. Used to pay 4.49 a bottle back in 1989.

Some very good SA wines like Flagstone, Fairview, Warwick, Glen Carlou and Thelema. Good red blends and some great Chenin and Chardonnay. Was lucky enough to go to Cape Town with work a few years back and had a great full
Day wine tasting tour. (Well and another half day one with the Cape and Boulders Beach). The cape wine country is a beautiful place to be as are most vineyards Have been too!

Itchysphincter said:

Probably not. Certainly not a nonce. Or indeed a ponce ( which is not what many think either). Just an alleged rapist

Itchysphincter said:

Not
Of
Normal
Criminal
Element

You're welcome 😁

Right....wine or nonces?...What are we discussing...

Professor said:
WxmJax said:

Ridge is Californian-south of SF Big fan of Kalima Shiraz. Used to pay 4.49 a bottle back in 1989.

Some very good SA wines like Flagstone, Fairview, Warwick, Glen Carlou and Thelema. Good red blends and some great Chenin and Chardonnay. Was lucky enough to go to Cape Town with work a few years back and had a great full
Day wine tasting tour. (Well and another half day one with the Cape and Boulders Beach). The cape wine country is a beautiful place to be as are most vineyards Have been too!

Embarrassed, I just googled ridge. Turning leaf Zinfandel was my first taste of California. Usually takes me 2-3 days to finish a bottle nowadays. Tried the Barefoot Malbec double gold which was ok for £7.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back