• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Williams out

We can’t sack him, and shouldn’t…yet…but he needs to pull his head out of his arse and do more than just say ‘we need to’ every single week.

It's easier to blame the manager!

We will do that and then come 12 months will be calling for the guy who replaced him to be gone.......so on and on but yet the source is never solved.

So it seems we need to be pragmatic and get rid of a manager who has us in 13th.....this suggests to me that people think we should be higher up the table.

I tried capping this a few years back with posters as I could see it was setting the poison into the system and unfortunately it seems to be too set in for some to see the issue won't just just stop by getting rid of managers.
In fairness I've said many many times that this shit starts at the very top. I'd get rid of the lot and start again if I had my way. Luke is a yes man which is why he's in this position. When you have posinous clueless owners he's the calibre of manager you attract. I don't blame him, he's earning a good living, better than driving vans for sure.

The problem with our club is that sacking the manager will be followed by another episode of incompetent owners appointing another mug.

On and on it goes…

In fairness I've said many many times that this shit starts at the very top. I'd get rid of the lot and start again if I had my way. Luke is a yes man which is why he's in this position. When you have posinous clueless owners he's the calibre of manager you attract. I don't blame him, he's earning a good living, better than driving vans for sure.
I won't get into his background but getting rid of a manager who does want to play football and has us 13th just restarts a cycle and so it goes on.
Owners are the constant and the source and Al this that they spent x amount has no foundation given what they serve up with the money spent.
If we had a decent sporting director then we would be in a far better position with the money spent, money spent wisely and on all areas needing addressing.

Watson for example, I can see now why he left Premier league to come to us.....easy money even if he was constantly getting it wrong.

The problem with our club is that sacking the manager will be followed by another episode of incompetent owners appointing another mug.

On and on it goes…
Is the correct answer.
Grinds my shiit hearing the manager needs to be pragmatic when we have a bunch of owners who are as pragmatic as AA comitee calling a meeting in wetherspoons during happy hour.

13th with a paper thin squad with no left winger and Striker signed that we were desperate for before the window closed.

I'm starting to realise that some of our fans are either clueless or just entitled.
It was clear with the squad that we were going to be lucky to be in and around mid table but yet I'm reading stupidity that we need to get rid of the coach.
We have the most deluded and arrogant fanbase in the EFL MD. I've been saying it for years but got fucking killed for it. We are a tiny club overachieving year after year - why people think any different is beyond me

We have the most deluded and arrogant fanbase in the EFL MD. I've been saying it for years but got fucking killed for it. We are a tiny club overachieving year after year - why people think any different is beyond me
Because we've spent 23 million two seasons ffs.. top 10 is our remit, and we're well off it

Yeah we should be back in league 2 were we belong innit.

Sheffield Wednesday v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back