• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Wrestling Chat

Dr. Winston said:
thefranchise said:
Wrestling is so hard to watch at the moment. Raw is too long, Smackdown is good but RR is untouchable. You got NXT which is RoH with better production and AEW is just nonsensical spotfest wrestling.

These additional wrestling related shows like Broken Skull Sessions, the A&E specials, WWE Lost Treasures and Dark Side of the Ring are keeping me going.

Last time I watched it regularly was the last time I had a Sky Sports subscription. Four or five years ago easy. Watching mostly the same stuff as you, with the odd diversion into Jim Cornette's podcast.

Cornette has completely lost the plot these days.

What's mental is the the Invasion PPV was 20 years ago next month.

thefranchise said:
Cornette has completely lost the plot these days.

He just doesn't give a f*ck, which is amusing.

There's no way that the business could have carried on in the Kayfabe manner that he seems to miss in the Internet era, but his almost total disdain for what it's become lately is amusing.

I was watching a lot of indie stuff before covid/ metoo happened

The British scene has hit a spectacular peak and dip in 3 or so years

The Foley episode did not disappoint.

Also quite enjoyed the Drew McIntyre one.

I can't believe people talk about this 'sport' let alone watch it, it is embarrassing.

Samba said:
I can't believe people talk about this 'sport' let alone watch it, it is embarrassing.

People watch movies, TV and plays. They listen to music. It's all entertainment. What's the difference apart from your tiny mind?

Dr. Winston said:
Samba said:

People watch movies, TV and plays. They listen to music. It's all entertainment. What's the difference apart from your tiny mind?

You say I have a tiny mind, yet you call this entertainment :roll:

Samba said:
Dr. Winston said:

In your narrow minded opinion, try telling that to the millions of people who watch it and the millions more who buy tickets around the world to see it, it may not be entertaining to YOU but to say it isn’t a sport is pathetic, the amount of effort and hard graft that goes into performing is something else you only need to look for Tyson Fury’s comments on how much harder it was for him training and performing as a wrestler compared to boxing.

So I am watching the Wrestling with Chyna documentary, Vince Russo has gone up massively in my estimation here.

Swansea93 said:
Samba said:

In your narrow minded opinion, try telling that to the millions of people who watch it and the millions more who buy tickets around the world to see it, it may not be entertaining to YOU but to say it isn’t a sport is pathetic, the amount of effort and hard graft that goes into performing is something else you only need to look for Tyson Fury’s comments on how much harder it was for him training and performing as a wrestler compared to boxing.

I hear what you're saying, but imho it is bloody awful.

RIP Scott Hall. Part of one of the biggest storylines of all time and probably changed the face of pro-wrestling with the NWO.

Last time I watched any wrestling Catweasle was fighting Kendo Nagasaki.🥴

Jack2jack said:
Last time I watched any wrestling Catweasle was fighting Kendo Nagasaki.🥴

Checkout the Taco Bell thread, it’s worth a butchers.

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back