• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Wrestling Chat

JustJack said:
I've not watched any AEW either, but I hear it can be good.

I started watching AEW again after the Brody Lee tribute show which was brilliant. They're doing a good job, still very young though.

cmajack said:
Darran said:
I took my boy to see it in Manchester years ago.
Went back to the hotel for a drink afterwards and there was a big fat bald bloke in the bar in a black bikini because his favourite was Chyna.
Weirdo.
Took my son up to Manchester to see it as well. It was 3rd November 2001. Went to watch Manchester city playing Gillingham in the afternoon (city won 4-1) and then on to the wrestling in the evening.

Were you the one Darran saw?

thefranchise said:
cmajack said:
Took my son up to Manchester to see it as well. It was 3rd November 2001. Went to watch Manchester city playing Gillingham in the afternoon (city won 4-1) and then on to the wrestling in the evening.

Were you the one Darran saw?

Don't think I've met Darran to be honest, but looking forward to it one day.

Darran said:
I took my boy to see it in Manchester years ago.
Went back to the hotel for a drink afterwards and there was a big fat bald bloke in the bar in a black bikini because his favourite was Chyna.
Weirdo.

We went to a Manchester show years ago. Wonder if it was the same one.

thefranchise said:
cmajack said:
Don't think I've met Darran to be honest, but looking forward to it one day.

I am pretty sure you'd know if you did.

Saw him in the quadrant once but he was talking to someone so didn't like to interrupt.

"The Last Ride" Undertaker stuff provides a nice example of why some wrestlers go on far too long. Must take a helluva lot to replace the buzz of 20,000 people going nuts at your entrance music.

Really looking forward to this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCL_i7-_-eY

thefranchise said:
I watched the godfather one this morning, it was brilliant too.

One of those who's been around for so long under different guises it's easy to overlook the career he had. Probably one of Taker's best mates in the business too.

thefranchise said:
So each version of Planet Swans has had a wrestling thread.

Where is everyone?

You need to grow up now Dai, you're in your fifties mun :eek: :lol:

Dr. Winston said:
thefranchise said:
I watched the godfather one this morning, it was brilliant too.

One of those who's been around for so long under different guises it's easy to overlook the career he had. Probably one of Taker's best mates in the business too.

Wrestling is so hard to watch at the moment. Raw is too long, Smackdown is good but RR is untouchable. You got NXT which is RoH with better production and AEW is just nonsensical spotfest wrestling.

These additional wrestling related shows like Broken Skull Sessions, the A&E specials, WWE Lost Treasures and Dark Side of the Ring are keeping me going.

Niigata Jack said:
thefranchise said:
So each version of Planet Swans has had a wrestling thread.

Where is everyone?

You need to grow up now Dai, you're in your fifties mun :eek: :lol:

who the fuck are you?

I'm not even 40 yet :lol:

thefranchise said:
Wrestling is so hard to watch at the moment. Raw is too long, Smackdown is good but RR is untouchable. You got NXT which is RoH with better production and AEW is just nonsensical spotfest wrestling.

These additional wrestling related shows like Broken Skull Sessions, the A&E specials, WWE Lost Treasures and Dark Side of the Ring are keeping me going.

Last time I watched it regularly was the last time I had a Sky Sports subscription. Four or five years ago easy. Watching mostly the same stuff as you, with the odd diversion into Jim Cornette's podcast.

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back