• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Wrestling Chat

Ye, not likely! Just noticed it's the pre-sale tickets that have sold out, not general sale 👌

This is worth a watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pl2m9exy4lU

How the hell Mick Foley can still walk, never mind be in full possession of most of his marbles after what he put himself through during his career is a mystery.

Dr. Winston said:
This is worth a watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pl2m9exy4lU

How the hell Mick Foley can still walk, never mind be in full possession of most of his marbles after what he put himself through during his career is a mystery.

I think his style was more tissue damage, rather than brain damage, more painful at the time, but long term better for the noggin?

Plus he obviously wasn't ruined by steroids.

He's obviously a massively tough human being, the tooth the the nose thing in that fight is something else.

I used to love wrestling when I was 6 to 12.. but I realised it's roid headed idiots acting in a ring when I was about 15.. men who watch it are weirdos

Skippyjack said:
I used to love wrestling when I was 6 to 12.. but I realised it's roid headed idiots acting in a ring when I was about 15.. men who watch it are weirdos

This thread probably isn’t for you then mush. Move along.

Skippyjack said:

Then what is your excuse, Skip?

Skippyjack said:

I’m a proud weirdo then 😂
I’ve known about the story written aspect for years and the “choreographed” moves, but it’s just always stayed with me since I was young, although I must confess I haven’t been an avid fan since about 2019 and just fleetingly watch it now, takes all sorts to make the world go around, some people probably think we’re “weirdos” watching men kicking an inflated bag of air about, and singing and shouting at them 😂

BanosSwan said:
I think his style was more tissue damage, rather than brain damage, more painful at the time, but long term better for the noggin?

How many times did Rock hit him over the head with a chair again? :D

The Broken Skull Sessions interview with him is also worth a watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCL_i7-_-eY

BanosSwan said:

Plus he obviously wasn't ruined by steroids.

He's obviously a massively tough human being, the tooth the the nose thing in that fight is something else.

That HIAC match alone contributed significantly to his memory problems (people forget he still came out to interfere in the main event)

Before he even arrived in wwf Foley had chalked up war injuries from WCW/ECW that made the death match regulars blush

Cactus Jack one of my all time favourites but what a sacrifice

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back