• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Wrestling Chat

Swanjaxs said:
Ebo said:
It's for kids. Grow up ffs

I haven't read every post but I would imagine this is a lighthearted thread, perhaps you need to get a sense of humour. ffs .

Sorry but I can't take anyone seriously who is an adult and gets excited about man children in leotards acting like bell whiffs inside a ring.

Planet Swans biggest bellend shares his opinion where it's not needed... again. You do you, John, and let others enjoy what they enjoy

I haven't watched a wrestling show start to finish for about 2 decades but the politics of the industry is more fascinating than a soap opera could ever wish to be

Don't you have pretty pictures to make in your coffee froth or something!?

Ebo said:
Swanjaxs said:
I haven't read every post but I would imagine this is a lighthearted thread, perhaps you need to get a sense of humour. ffs .

Sorry but I can't take anyone seriously who is an adult and gets excited about man children in leotards acting like bell whiffs inside a ring.

Believe it or not I've never had much if any interest in wrestling, but will always try to put my point across if I disagree on anyones opinion on anything that differs from mine, in a respectable manner whenever possible, I'm also sensible enough to only offer an opinion on a subject I know a little about rather than jump in and try to come across as a know it all.

BLAZE said:
Planet Swans biggest bellend shares his opinion where it's not needed... again. You do you, John, and let others enjoy what they enjoy

I haven't watched a wrestling show start to finish for about 2 decades but the politics of the industry is more fascinating than a soap opera could ever wish to be

Don't you have pretty pictures to make in your coffee froth or something!?

Don't you have a pizza to deliver?

Let me tell you now, I've met plenty off this board and they've all been decent apart from you. An arrogant, little opinionated jerk.

Everyone has a right to an opinion and my own opinion is that wrestling is like a pantomime in leotards. If you don't like that opinion then tough shit pal as you seem to think that only your opinion matters.

Fuck me, Aberdare's answer to Julian Clary is feeling brave tonight

I don't think my opinion matters at all, it's why if this thread was about something I had no interest in, I wouldn't feel duty-bound to tell everyone that. I'd just not click on the thread... least of all comment on it... ya know, just like you could've done!?

But no. John's opinion matters. John must share opinion.

John is a prick.

I used to love goodie Big Daddy fighting baddie Giant Haystacks, and Big Daddy always used to win. It was quite uncanny.....almost like it had been rehearsed or something....

but that's just one form of wrestling innit....

Full respect to legit Olympian wrestling at the Olympics etc.

Loved that film Team Foxcatcher about nutcase John du Pont. Goes to show that in the amateur world it is a massively intense sport.

BLAZE said:
f**k me, Aberdare's answer to Julian Clary is feeling brave tonight

I don't think my opinion matters at all, it's why if this thread was about something I had no interest in, I wouldn't feel duty-bound to tell everyone that. I'd just not click on the thread... least of all comment on it... ya know, just like you could've done!?

But no. John's opinion matters. John must share opinion.

John is a prick.

You have always given it the big one behind your keyboard James, but in real life you are a massive wimp. 10 stone soaking wet.

You have anger issues pal. Get help.

BrynCartwright said:
I used to love goodie Big Daddy fighting baddie Giant Haystacks, and Big Daddy always used to win. It was quite uncanny.....almost like it had been rehearsed or something....

Loved that film Team Foxcatcher about nutcase John du Pont. Goes to show that in the amateur world it is a massively intense sport.

Giant Haystacks was a real softie outside the ring. Did a lot of charity stuff that went under the radar so to speak. Made his debut in 1967 and only retired in 96!

At one point, he was almost 50 stones and stood 6’11”.

Ebo said:
BrynCartwright said:

Giant Haystacks was a real softie outside the ring. Did a lot of charity stuff that went under the radar so to speak. Made his debut in 1967 and only retired in 96!

What a massive dude!

BrynCartwright said:
Ebo said:

What a massive dude!

Died young at 51 in 1998 too. He was due to tour the states but lymphoma stopped all that.

Mick McManus, Steve Logan, Jim Breaks, Adrian Street - used to hate those bastads

BLAZE said:
Darran said:
https://ticket247.co.uk/Event/93099

Saying sold out - I was looking to go to this

You could probably still get the meet and greet five min photo opportunity plus ticket £195 :shock: :shock:

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back