• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Yan Dhanda Racism

Good response from Steve Cooper.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/56044905

PSumbler said:
Cardiffjack said:
Where have I said it wasn’t ? Do you remember not that long ago the club banned a fan after he was arrested for alleged racist abuse of a Norwich player, only to find that he was acquitted.
I’d imagine people like you had had already found him guilty.

Again you would imagine wrong but the two things clearly arent the same but I'm not going to debate with you as you won't want to believe it.

You clearly think it didn't happen (why else would you need "proof") and that sums it up for me.

Maybe its time you found another medium to post on?

So you believe absolutely anything if the club says it happened . All I’m asking is what was said, but no one seems to know.

As for posting on here , ban away, it’s not going to effect my life in the slightest. It’s like a morgue anyway

Cardiffjack said:
PSumbler said:
Again you would imagine wrong but the two things clearly arent the same but I'm not going to debate with you as you won't want to believe it.

You clearly think it didn't happen (why else would you need "proof") and that sums it up for me.

Maybe its time you found another medium to post on?

So you believe absolutely anything if the club says it happened . All I’m asking is what was said, but no one seems to know.

As for posting on here , ban away, it’s not going to effect my life in the slightest. It’s like a morgue anyway

Strange as I never mentioned banning you - very odd how you took my suggestion that you post elsewhere as that.

And as for the rest of it you just use words to think it proves your point.' This has been reported in many places, backed by credible sources all of whom have clearly seen the racist abuse handed to one of our players.

And yet you want proof before you believe it.

My last statement stands but I have no intention of banning you so sorry to disappoint your paranoia

DGT never found a racist he couldn’t defend. He’s just a bootlicking scumbag. Should’ve been shown the door from here a long time ago.

PSumbler said:
Cardiffjack said:

Strange as I never mentioned banning you - very odd how you took my suggestion that you post elsewhere as that.

And as for the rest of it you just use words to think it proves your point.' This has been reported in many places, backed by credible sources all of whom have clearly seen the racist abuse handed to one of our players.

And yet you want proof before you believe it.

My last statement stands but I have no intention of banning you so sorry to disappoint your paranoia

Aye, we've all been taken in, it never happened see, I feel really silly for being so gullible to believe racist are about on social media, in future, unless I see the filth with my own eyes it didn't happen 😯

https://twitter.com/SwansOfficial/status/1359637298103672835?s=19

In 2017 Justine Damond was killed by a cop. Justine was in her pyjamas, is a vet from Manly Australia and was checking out an alleyeyway where she heard nosies at night. The black cop went down for 12 years.

I agree Yan was racially abused in writing.

We just need to be careful before defending a situation where we do not have access to the facts.

The BLM protests are connected to Floyd, a black criminal, killed by a white cop in Minneapolis.

Justine Damond was not a criminal, was a white professional and the incident was also in Minneapolis.

To reiterate, I agree Yan does not have to put up with racist commentary.

However there are flaws and inconsistencies in the BLM movement which appear to cloud people's ability to rationlaise the severity of the wrong-doing, irrespective of colour.

For example maybe the oaf attacking a successful footballer and apparent Asian community ambassador could apologise and do some community service.

Cardiffjack said:
DJack said:
Itchy is a weirdo.

Just just not the sort of weido that orders (and eats) food in the Vivs long after it has stopped serving or talks to rugby fans in a pub that does not exist or many other weird things...

Clutching at straws again ain’t you. The pub in Trostre does exist. I just said it was a Toby carvery, when in fact it’s a Marston inn. Keep clutching those straws though 😂

I know all that as it was me who highlighted it at the time and after. I pointed out that your google skills had failed you.

You haven't explained the Viv's one, ever BTW.

keep digging , it's funny to see.

Swanjaxs said:
Itchysphincter said:
Do you need to see what was said so you can decide if it was racist or not? Just wondering, I’m not trying to tell you what to think but interested to get your thoughts.

Personally, I hope that whatever was posted is never revealed, it just gives oxygen to the racist/bigots that reside amongst us.

Let the investigation run, and if the accused is found to have acted in a racist manner, then he/she will hopefully be named, and delt with severely.

Everyone with an ounce of decency can see this, can't they...

Of course, dgt is dinosaur that would love nothing more than to blame a victim.

DJack said:
Cardiffjack said:
Clutching at straws again ain’t you. The pub in Trostre does exist. I just said it was a Toby carvery, when in fact it’s a Marston inn. Keep clutching those straws though 😂

I know all that as it was me who highlighted it at the time and after. I pointed out that your google skills had failed you.

Well, the funniest part of his attempted ruse, as I pointed out at the time, was he was claiming to be tucking into Bangers and Mash (at 10pm).

He seemed pretty insistent this was the case, until I pointed out that "Bangers and Mash wasn't on the Vivs menu.

We'll just brush over the fact that last orders for food in the Vivs is 8pm btw ...

I’m just curious as to why he would be a fan of a white supremacist neo-nazi ‘artist’ if he didn’t have extreme views or tendencies, and not even that but to be such a big fan as to use her picture as a profile pic. I mean, if you found those views as abhorrent you’d hardly promote them, would you?

Swanjaxs said:
DJack said:

Well, the funniest part of his attempted ruse, as I pointed out at the time, was he was claiming to be tucking into Bangers and Mash (at 10pm).

He seemed pretty insistent this was the case, until I pointed out that "Bangers and Mash wasn't on the Vivs menu.

We'll just brush over the fact that last orders for food in the Vivs is 8pm btw ...

Absolute nonsense. I haven’t eaten bangers and mash since I was in school. I’m not surprised by you though, you get easily confused. I’d imagine you are still looking for me in the Costa Coffee shop that you said didn’t exist lol 😂

Ten in a row , you are having a laugh 😂

Itchysphincter said:
I’m just curious as to why he would be a fan of a white supremacist neo-nazi ‘artist’ if he didn’t have extreme views or tendencies, and not even that but to be such a big fan as to use her picture as a profile pic. I mean, if you found those views as abhorrent you’d hardly promote them, would you?

Personally I think people who support labour have extreme views.

Cardiffjack said:
Swanjaxs said:

Absolute nonsense. I haven’t eaten bangers and mash since I was in school. I’m not surprised by you though, you get easily confused. I’d imagine you are still looking for me in the Costa Coffee shop that you said didn’t exist lol 😂

Here you go with your sectarian crap, your just a sad little cùnt Blackmore ain't you 😂

Swanjaxs said:
Cardiffjack said:

Here you go with your sectarian crap, your just a sad little cùnt Blackmore ain't you 😂

Omg what are you talking about. Nothing that I’ve written has any thing to do with sectarianism. Have a day off ffs 🤦‍♀️

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back