• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

£10m shares

• Thread starter Risc
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 13
  • Views: Views 2,273

Risc

Alan Curtis
Reaction score
https://twitter.com/kieranmaguire/status/1672361646478557191?s=46&t=p94KZqA33SfSPKkithZEfA

These the ones from Morris or new ones via Cravatt?

Risc said:
https://twitter.com/kieranmaguire/status/1672361646478557191?s=46&t=p94KZqA33SfSPKkithZEfA

These the ones from Morris or new ones via Cravatt?

Trust Shares are worth around £2.50 the fucking melts, why are they still there, they're worse than the sell outs ffs.

Looking at the date I think it's just Maguire reporting the Morris money. He's a bit behind it seems.

It is the Morris money - from memory there was some error with the original filing so it had to be corrected

PSumbler said:
It is the Morris money - from memory there was some error with the original filing so it had to be corrected

Ah right. Apologies!

https://twitter.com/kieranmaguire/status/1672497816307138560?s=46&t=p94KZqA33SfSPKkithZEfA

What does that mean then?

Risc said:
https://twitter.com/kieranmaguire/status/1672497816307138560?s=46&t=p94KZqA33SfSPKkithZEfA

What does that mean then?

Not sure, but its not anywhere near as impressive as it sounds.
1.74 billion shares is only worth £17.4m when valued at 1p per share

Depending on how many shares are out there though it would certainly allow someone a major stake in the club (if not a majority stake)

bakajack said:

Depending on how many shares are out there though it would certainly allow someone a major stake in the club (if not a majority stake)

Tan’s version of crowdfunding? 😆. Will raise £500.

Interesting though. I wonder if he has a buyer for them and what the voting rights of the new shares would be. He surely won’t give up control?

bakajack said:

Just bought 3 and I'm currently the major shareholder. :mrgreen:

Theres a difference between A ordinary shares and B ordinary shares, something to do with voting rights, may have got that wrong mind. Not sure if that makes any diff mind. Any experts around.🤔

Jack2jack said:
Theres a difference between A ordinary shares and B ordinary shares, something to do with voting rights, may have got that wrong mind. Not sure if that makes any diff mind. Any experts around.🤔

Lisa’s your lady.

I didn’t read the actual article, and I’m not going to. Yeah, they will give different rights for different classes. Not sure who the hell he expects to take them up, unless he’s going to pay dividends, but they’d need to turn a profit. Cant see much prospect of a capital gain with that comedy show. Then again…Jenkins and Morgan managed to find some clueless jerks and sold them a dream of magic beans.

Look out for the CCFC film…’From a turd to a shit’

Jack2jack said:

One is the "protected" % shares the Trust got as part of the settlement. Some companies have different classes for voting and non-voting (like Man Utd) but that's not the case with us afaik. It was all one type until last summer.

I think the C share is a bit of a ‘special share’ held by the Trust and which gains additional voting rights alongside the A shs in certain circumstances. When that happens they combine and a formula kicks in. This must be how the Trust always has X%.

The A look like the Trust’s original holding. The B is ‘everyone else’ including some Trust shs?? And the C is the one off.

I’m not sure it make much difference, though, we know the bigger picture.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back