• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Saints bid £10m for Wood

Had he been seen down the Mumbles or has he travelled?

3swan said:
Had he been seen down the Mumbles or has he travelled?

My guess is he hasn’t travelled or won’t be in the team tomorrow.

Hopefully this gets sorted asap if he wants to go.

Personally I think he is massively overrated by some. Yes there’s some potential there but I don’t have much confidence in him.

biggar63 said:
Hopefully this gets sorted asap if he wants to go.

Personally I think he is massively overrated by some. Yes there’s some potential there but I don’t have much confidence in him.

He definitely is a player with a high potential but still isn't anywhere near reaching that on a consistent basis.
A strong buyout clause and £12m+ and I think we will have done quite nicely

CurtessECarr said:
May force Duff into a back 4 tomorrow.

More likely that he will be replaced by Nathan Tjoe-A-On with Brandon Cooper taking up a spot on the bench. It was on the cards anyway with our demand for a left footed defender.

In his time here he's been mediocre to sh*te.. but our fans will claim he has pace and has potential.. our fans are really weird, extremely weird this last two years..odd, really odd

bakajack said:
More likely that he will be replaced by Nathan Tjoe-A-On with Brandon Cooper taking up a spot on the bench. It was on the cards anyway with our demand for a left footed defender.

TAO has only played 45 minutes for the u21s, as a wing back. You'd think Cooper or Naughton would be ahead in the queue if a straight swap is required. We wanted Humphreys in for that position by now but the cards have been well and truly shuffled.

CurtessECarr said:
May force Duff into a back 4 tomorrow.

We can only dream.

I've said it before, talent and ability wise, there is nothing between Wood, Cabango or Darling. They're all much of a muchness.

I'd have had him way behind the potential of Mawson, Rodon, Ben Wilmot, Guhei, Carter-Vickers et al.

Shame we didn’t flog him a few weeks ago and kept Lati to play his position.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back