• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

21/22 The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread

sainthelens said:
eteb said:
why?

score aside we've been ok.

Individual mistakes costing us again

We've not been ok, our defence is shyte. What game you watching?

yes we have.

first goal - offside

second - our mistake

third - high press in their area and they get a lucky deflection and break.

the sky isnt falling

eteb said:
JoshTheJack said:
It's why i didn't comment on the Cardiff and Blackburn thread. :lol:

why?

We've been far too open,Our cbs have been left to fend for themselves! Don't get me wrong we've been competitive but l'd expect us to be a bit more solid agaisnt a top side away from home.

fuck me didnt realise they had seri playing too - they paid 30mil for him!!

Nocountryforoldjack said:
monmouth said:
We could have given Cooper a run I suppose or Cabango in the centre. Naughts did used to be a right back after all. Remember we have Bennett too, even if he has turned to s**t. I don’t think we’ll be restocking there until there is movement out.

Fair point but I think we'll have if we want to push for top of the table.

We’re not threatening the promotion places never mind the top of the table this year mate, barring a massive miracle which I’d take, but wouldn’t end well next year anyway. I’m sorry to say this but I’d be amazed to see us in the prem again in my lifetime. I just want to see us play entertainingly, win more than we lose, and flirt with hope. I think that’s where we’re heading.

I never thought I’d see us at the top table once mind, never mind twice, so who knows.

JoshTheJack said:
eteb said:
why?

We've been far too open,Our cbs have been left to fend for themselves! Don't get me wrong we've been competitive but l'd expect us to be a bit more solid agaisnt a top side away from home.

agree with it all but rome wasnt built ina day

and weve jsut missed a sitter

every fucking game we miss a chance like this

eteb said:
and weve jsut missed a sitter

every f*****g game we miss a chance like this

Fell to the wrong bloke, if it was Piroe, Ntcham or maybe Paterson we would've scored

i think im watching the wrong game, we look a bloody decent side

Brilliant start from us in the 2nd half.

Ethan Laird down - now that’s one player that we could do with not being injured

Oh dear not Laird too

This could be far more damaging with him and Ntcham out than the defeat

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back