• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

21/22 The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread

JoshTheJack said:
Where the f**k was Bidwell and why didn't Manning go tighter earlier?

I think Bidwell is playing to instructions and it would appear that those instructions do not include defending. Same with Laird because he was never marking Kebano either. They're both playing as wingers, not wingbacks and it's clearly not working.

BLAZE said:
The exposure of our back 3 is glaring, I'm fully behind Martn but when it's this obvious, something needs to change

Wrong players in wrong positions... Naughton getting on a bit now too... New CB in January please.

Surprisingly the £22m striker is the difference at the minute.

Fair play… sometimes you just need to sit back and appreciate superb, beautiful football from
Fulham. An absolute exhilarating game of football… played the right way.

Fulham have had some luck, ref decisions and we’ve gifted them too… but they’re just better than us at the moment.

Give us 1 or 2 more transfer windows and we could have a quality squad…

First one that needs shifting is Bidwell… that beauty of a cross from smith and he’s just stood there on his heels. If that was the other end of the pitch Mitro would have been all Over it.

It’s really annoying to get back into and then chuck it away again with a couple of minutes to go. None of our defenders have what it takes to handle Mitrovitch.

Jack2jack said:
Did we not realise Mitrovich is a bit tasty.

We should've shoved Cabango in the centre and Naughton to the right after 10 minutes, and gave Grimes a rocket and ask Bidwell and Laird to defend.. but Russell needs to understand that Naughton isn't Baresi or Beckenbauer and is weak defensively, especially in the centre, but he'll keep persisting with it because he wants us to play a "high" level game without the tools.

lidojack said:
Surprisingly the £22m striker is the difference at the minute.

Not just that, they have that extra bit of quality. From what I’ve seen I fancy us to get there. If not this season, next. Very fast game too. Some of these players will flag.

sainthelens said:
All be honest, secretly we all thought this may happen tonight.
It's why i didn't comment on the Cardiff and Blackburn thread. :lol:

The problem is our wingbacks aren’t wingbacks they are wingers because they don’t track back.there is so much space on the wings for Fulham and pace we don’t have to counterattack

monmouth said:
It’s really annoying to get back into and then chuck it away again with a couple of minutes to go. None of our defenders have what it takes to handle Mitrovitch.

theres not a defender in this league who can mon, hes superb

eteb said:
monmouth said:

theres not a defender in this league who can mon, hes superb

I agree he's quality but he doesn't get hat tricks often, second time in his Fulham career and he's done it in 35 minutes...

JoshTheJack said:
sainthelens said:
All be honest, secretly we all thought this may happen tonight.
It's why i didn't comment on the Cardiff and Blackburn thread. :lol:

why?

score aside we've been ok.

Individual mistakes costing us again

Nocountryforoldjack said:
BLAZE said:
The exposure of our back 3 is glaring, I'm fully behind Martn but when it's this obvious, something needs to change

Wrong players in wrong positions... Naughton getting on a bit now too... New CB in January please.

We could have given Cooper a run I suppose or Cabango in the centre. Naughts did used to be a right back after all. Remember we have Bennett too, even if he has turned to shit. I don’t think we’ll be restocking there until there is movement out.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back