• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

21/22 The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread

It may be a coincidence because we're knackered, but since we've taken Downes off everything has gone through Grimes and has been at half the speed.

Surely Whittaker is good enough to make the bench? I don't get it.

If Downes had scored early in the 2nd half it could have been a completely different game

Risc said:
We have looked a good side tonight.

Impressed despite the loss

yep! pleased despite result. We are obafemi plus a decent lwb and n0 10 away from being bloody decent

Copamundial said:
Carry on with this aspirational approach for the rest of the season and we’ll be amongst the dead men.
Watching a number of our players trying to be “ footballers “ is painful to watch.

sorry but disagree. First goal offside, second our mistake and third a huge slice of luck. Downes missed a sitter. We arent far away

eteb said:
Risc said:
We have looked a good side tonight.

Impressed despite the loss

yep! pleased despite result. We are obafemi plus a decent lwb and n0 10 away from being bloody decent

I hate to use the S word but we have to sort out our shape when we lose the ball.

Allergic2Hoof said:
Why Cabango wasn't told to play in the middle and sit on Mitrovic is beyond me.

Said just that a few times first half. He's not a brilliant footballer by any means but that is the one job he should be given whenever we're up against a team with a big lump up front.

monmouth said:
eteb said:

I hate to use the S word but we have to sort out our shape when we lose the ball.

You've just invited the Vetch one with an open goal. He's trying to calm his hard on before arriving

Richard said:
Surely Whittaker is good enough to make the bench? I don't get it.

He isnt. But neither is Cullen. I thought the guy that went out on loan was worth a look. Remember we are missing Obafemi.

monmouth said:
eteb said:

I thought we did in the 2nd half… we got back in numbers when we lost the ball.

monmouth said:
eteb said:

yep, this is how we are conceding goals, teams arent battering us. 90% of the time from our mistake.

I really dont get the cullen sub, whittaker has always contributing miles more than him. I'd start whittaker anyway behind piroe alongside patteroson/ntcham

monmouth said:
eteb said:

You've seen that too. Tonight has shown how to play against us. Wait for us to get into the oppo half, flood the middle, turn the ball over or wait for a misplaced pass and then directly move it wide into the channels.

This exact thing happened against Middlesbrough away (think it was last season on a Tuesday), we got countered like we did tonight and from then on cooperball was born and we were never attacking again.

lidojack said:
It may be a coincidence because we're knackered, but since we've taken Downes off everything has gone through Grimes and has been at half the speed.

You're saying it as if you're only now witnessing it, it's been happening for 150+ games.. he'll drag us down to his level and keep us there, but he's our best and the metronome apparently, and he won't be dropped, they'll keep flogging this dead horse all season and we'll hopefully avoid relegation, we'll never get promoted with Grimes in the engine room, they're just facts people are unwilling to see, his stats are great though

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back