• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

21/22 The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread

A4Jack said:
monmouth said:
I hate to use the S word but we have to sort out our shape when we lose the ball.

You've just invited the Vetch one with an open goal. He's trying to calm his hard on before arriving

He’ll have shot off three times, doubt he’s still got a boner. I suppose his poster of his hero might do the job.

As expected really, comfortably beaten by a better team, some good football from us some poor football from us, set up wrong at the back and wings.. Stay up this season is the aim.

eteb said:
Copamundial said:
Carry on with this aspirational approach for the rest of the season and we’ll be amongst the dead men.
Watching a number of our players trying to be “ footballers “ is painful to watch.

sorry but disagree. First goal offside, second our mistake and third a huge slice of luck. Downes missed a sitter. We arent far away

I wouldn’t call that summary “ Rose Tinted “ but it’s not far off.
Fulham in second gear for most of the match after going 3-1 up.
All about opinions I suppose but personally I have huge concerns about where we’re heading this season.

You also have to hold your hands up and say that Fulham were sensational… I thought Mitrovic, Reed and Odoi were exceptional… but we stuck in there and never looked completely out of it.

Magic_Michu said:
monmouth said:
I hate to use the S word but we have to sort out our shape when we lose the ball.

I thought we did in the 2nd half… we got back in numbers when we lost the ball.

No good just for one half though.

sorry but i dont see how you can look at that perfromance and think we are at risk of relegation. Absolute nonsense

Magic_Michu said:
You also have to hold your hands up and say that Fulham were sensational… I thought Mitrovic, Reed and Odoi were exceptional… but we stuck in there and never looked completely out of it.

Only because Fulham decided to give Mitrovic a break, ready for the next game and Fulham pulled up and defended quite easily against us, fair play, we were never in it in truth

Fireboy said:
Magic_Michu said:
I thought we did in the 2nd half… we got back in numbers when we lost the ball.

No good just for one half though.

Game was over at halftime and they knew it. Even able to rest their best players after an hour.

eteb said:
sorry but i dont see how you can look at that perfromance and think we are at risk of relegation. Absolute nonsense

We are at risk of relegation if we lose confidence and keep leaking silly goals while missing open ones, but I think we’ll end up upper mid table.

eteb said:

You're a bit thick though, in all fairness, 100% the thickest, Darran is in a league of his own though

We didn't look like scoring and we had no interest in defending, but apart from that we passed it sideways and backwards effectively and buffed up our possession stats etc

Skippyjack said:
eteb said:

You're a bit thick though, in all fairness, 100% the thickest, Darran is in a league of his own though

We didn't look like scoring and we had no interest in defending, but apart from that we passed it sideways and backwards effectively and buffed up our possession stats etc

we'll see who's right end of season, and it wont be you.

We shouldn't be patting ourselves too much on the back for the second half performance. Yes, we had a lot of possession but how many clear cut chances did we create? One and a half.
Fulham took the Looney off because they were 3-1 up, job done, "just sit back and soak up the pressure, hit them on the break if you can".
Might have been a different story if Downes hadn't totally fecked up our one clear chance.
Yep, lower mid table for us unless we can get the better players fit and firing.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back