• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

21/22 The Official Fulham FC vs Swansea City FC Match Thread

Wow some finish

I really think he's improving. Should be on six already this season but he's always putting in the effort

I thought we were playing quite well and going toe to toe until the offside goal. Then a stupid loss of concentration after the injury. Why the hell don’t we shoot around the box. Against a fast counter attacking team those little passes are insane.

We need a change in shape too. I can’t help but think a back four would suit us better, but we have no wingers. Bidwell is a waste of time where he is.

Shit, I missed our goal 🤣🤣🤣

I echo those who think we've been ok. Our back 3 have been exposed and Cabango is having a bit of a nightmare, but not too shabby all in all

Naive again, whatever instructions Martin gave Bidwell and Laird have cost us this game, because we're so open down the sides

Mitrovic not marked! Could see that coming, shame our defence couldn't.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back