• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

A womens right to access abortion destroyed by the US Supreme Court

AceJack

Alan Waddle
Reaction score
Truly a dark day for the USA as it looks like the country is in total grip of Christian fundamentalists. It won’t be long before they start trying to execute women who access birth control.

Bookmark this post for when gay adoption, gay marriage, and rights to access contraception are destroyed by Y’all Quaeda.

I thought today we are in a bad shape over here, but I'm glad I don't live on that side of the pond. Too many gun toting, constitution loving, backward divs.

Land of the free, my ringpiece.

The (theoretically) best legal minds in the whole of that huge country have decided to ban abortion because 'the Constitution does not confer a right to abortion'.

They're literally justifying their decisions using a document written 235 years ago. What a bunch of lunatics. Perhaps they should ban fridges and cars too, there's nothing about a right to having those in the Constitution either. Land of the free and home of the brave my arse.

Neath_Jack said:
I thought today we are in a bad shape over here, but I'm glad I don't live on that side of the pond. Too many gun toting, constitution loving, backward divs.

Land of the free, my ringpiece.

Never in the span of human history has a country done so little with so much.

This happened because trump put in a load of right wing loons on it , Biden should expand the size of it and put in normal people but he wont , he is far too soft to deal with what's coming and its going to be very unpleasant

That's awful, surely it's just going to drive it underground, not going to end well for some.
Bonkers decision.

Jack2jack said:
That's awful, surely it's just going to drive it underground, not going to end well for some.
Bonkers decision.

Yep, this will result in women dying. And people like Tummer will cheer their deaths.

Religious Fundamentalism.. absolute madness.. the USA are a different breed ain't they

We have another nation join us in the race to the bottom, two society’s very much on the slide.

Cooperman said:
We have another nation join us in the race to the bottom, two society’s very much on the slide.
Many of our problems have come from across the pond, very bad influence. I mean who the f*** eats KFC anyway.🤷‍♂️

It’s no longer a civilised country, probably, like us hasn’t been since 2016, but this is Stone Age stuff. Sickening and disgusting.

monmouth said:
It’s no longer a civilised country, probably, like us hasn’t been since 2016, but this is Stone Age stuff. Sickening and disgusting.

Handmaids tale come to life. You can’t reason with disingenuous scumbags who think abortion is tantamount to killing babies.

How do you compromise with someone who would force a woman to carry a pregnancy resulting from incest or rape. Fuck em, scum cunts.

AceJack said:
monmouth said:

Handmaids tale come to life. You can’t reason with disingenuous scumbags who think abortion is tantamount to killing babies.

How do you compromise with someone who would force a woman to carry a pregnancy resulting from incest or rape. f**k em, scum c***s.

Great post.

It's so hard to get your head around something like this happening in the USA in 2022 FFS! Why are so called "civilised" countries like USA & UK making decisions that take human development back decades? 🤬

The USA became a third world country today. This is tragic day and that’s not a word I use lightly.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back