• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

A womens right to access abortion destroyed by the US Supreme Court

This planet of ours would be a much better place if both America and Russia just fùcked off to be honest...

Swanjaxs said:
This planet of ours would be a much better place if both America and Russia just fùcked off to be honest...

Or just if everyone did except Mauritius.

BrynCartwright said:
Firstly
..this repugnant decision is a hugely retrograde step for US women. It is barbaric in its ignorance. I am at least consoled that there is no way that educated US people will allow this travesty to pollute left leaning Liberal states.
Secondly
..how outdated is the Supreme Court member structure...and its election system?..to allow a mentally deficient President to pick hideously biased replacements to deceased members in a tiny membership is patently wrong, as is giving them ultimate legal power in the first place.

I just do not comprehend the stupidity of vast segments of the US populace with itheir gun toting, Bible bashing, xenophobia.

The world is fckd.

Would not be too sure with federal mandates. They could always cede and form a new union. Hope Texas and Florida are ready to bear the financial burden that these states currently do. The Senate is no more democratic than the Lords. Politically appointed judges including a known sex pest.

Tummer said:
AceJack said:
Tummer we can see you’ve been here. Don’t be shy, chip in and tell us why your parties effective sentencing of women to death is in fact morally correct.

Come on big man, own it c**t.

You can't spell out words like cu** here? Sorry, that BS must be quite the set of handcuffs for you, professor.

I have to say I'm sincerely touched and inspired by your passion for the politics of the USA; and further more, my thoughts on it, even as a dude who has barely ever posted here, and pretty much not at all in a really long time. Thanks, I guess I missed you too, Uncle Sam. Maybe I'll come back if I'm really this needed. And I don't mean by the PlanetSwans board, forget all these other meaningless carbon beings. I mean by you. Because YOU called for me. I swear I was literally shaking when I just typed that.

So I'm not about to muddy up YOUR very passionate thread filled with such powerful, epic emotions with boring s**t like facts and reality, whatever that crap really is, right? This is just too beautiful, and most of all, it's too incredibly emotional to derail it this soon. In fact, a new word should now be invented that goes beyond emotional to describe you, and I'll start working on that right away, I promise, buddy. A word that captures the essence of you, Ace. Carry on, my comrade.

So firstly I have not called you out or called you anything-that’s Ace.

We have always had polite interactions in the past.
The question I have is is right that believers in ‘sky faeries’ with an extreme interpretation of this creed have the right to determine the rights of all. Should a SCOTUS justice whose wife is strongly implicated with an attempted coup be allowed to have a role.
Not withstanding the very strong allegations of sexual misconduct. This is not democracy it’s theocracy. It really is a short step to Gilead.

As I remarked with a friend earlier

How the f**k does this come anywhere near the top of urgent matters there? At the same time they are passing bills that EXPAND gun rights, so this is being used as a deflector

I once harboured ambitions of emigrating there but it's a tough place to bring up a family

Tummer said:
AceJack said:
Tummer we can see you’ve been here. Don’t be shy, chip in and tell us why your parties effective sentencing of women to death is in fact morally correct.

Come on big man, own it c**t.

You can't spell out words like cu** here? Sorry, that BS must be quite the set of handcuffs for you, professor.

I have to say I'm sincerely touched and inspired by your passion for the politics of the USA; and further more, my thoughts on it, even as a dude who has barely ever posted here, and pretty much not at all in a really long time. Thanks, I guess I missed you too, Uncle Sam. Maybe I'll come back if I'm really this needed. And I don't mean by the PlanetSwans board, forget all these other meaningless carbon beings. I mean by you. Because YOU called for me. I swear I was literally shaking when I just typed that.

So I'm not about to muddy up YOUR very passionate thread filled with such powerful, epic emotions with boring s**t like facts and reality, whatever that crap really is, right? This is just too beautiful, and most of all, it's too incredibly emotional to derail it this soon. In fact, a new word should now be invented that goes beyond emotional to describe you, and I'll start working on that right away, I promise, buddy. A word that captures the essence of you, Ace. Carry on, my comrade.

I resent that a fash cunt like you is affiliated with my football club. I’ve lived in the states and I’m horrified about the disgusting theocracy fash cunts like you are imposing on my friends who just want to live their lives peacefully. Stay away from our football club. We have women in our fanbase and people like you are a total danger around them. So respectfully, stay the fuck away and take our club out of our mouth.

There’s a reason you don’t post on here much though isn’t there? Isn’t it because you had a tantrum when trump lost and you ran away to your safe space on Twitter where you can promote your disgusting, racist vile.

What are you going to do if a woman you love and care about is raped and denied an abortion she needs to save her life? You gonna sit there and lecture her about why every life is sacred and why it’s better for her to carry around a symbol of unimaginable trauma for the rest of her life? You total danger to women and girls.

JustJack said:
As I remarked with a friend earlier

How the f**k does this come anywhere near the top of urgent matters there? At the same time they are passing bills that EXPAND gun rights, so this is being used as a deflector

I once harboured ambitions of emigrating there but it's a tough place to bring up a family

This is about controlling the sexual behaviour of women and it’s a top priority for most Christian, god fearing men in America.

If it wasn’t about controlling womens sexual behaviour, these anti abortion scum would be in favour of free healthcare, childcare, and contraception to reduce the need for abortions, but they aren’t. They say if you don’t want to get pregnant, don’t have sex. Strange how that only ever applies to women though.

Professor said:
Tummer said:

So firstly I have not called you out or called you anything-that’s Ace.

We have always had polite interactions in the past.
The question I have is is right that believers in ‘sky faeries’ with an extreme interpretation of this creed have the right to determine the rights of all. Should a SCOTUS justice whose wife is strongly implicated with an attempted coup be allowed to have a role.
Not withstanding the very strong allegations of sexual misconduct. This is not democracy it’s theocracy. It really is a short step to Gilead.

Don’t ask him about the attempted coup. He’s not operating in a reality where that actually happened.

AceJack said:
Tummer said:

I resent that a fash c**t like you is affiliated with my football club. I’ve lived in the states and I’m horrified about the disgusting theocracy fash c***s like you are imposing on my friends who just want to live their lives peacefully. Stay away from our football club. We have women in our fanbase and people like you are a total danger around them. So respectfully, stay the f**k away and take our club out of our mouth.

There’s a reason you don’t post on here much though isn’t there? Isn’t it because you had a tantrum when trump lost and you ran away to your safe space on Twitter where you can promote your disgusting, racist vile.

What are you going to do if a woman you love and care about is raped and denied an abortion she needs to save her life? You gonna sit there and lecture her about why every life is sacred and why it’s better for her to carry around a symbol of unimaginable trauma for the rest of her life? You total danger to women and girls.

Heavy for a Saturday morning that :lol:

Neath_Jack said:
AceJack said:
I resent that a fash c**t like you is affiliated with my football club. I’ve lived in the states and I’m horrified about the disgusting theocracy fash c***s like you are imposing on my friends who just want to live their lives peacefully. Stay away from our football club. We have women in our fanbase and people like you are a total danger around them. So respectfully, stay the f**k away and take our club out of our mouth.

Heavy for a Saturday morning that :lol:

It’s a lot heavier for the victims of rape and incest waking up in one of the 13 states with trigger laws immediately outlawing abortion.

Thread lasted barely an hour on the 'fair and tolerant' forum. You can guess why? Middle aged gammon wanting to decide what a women can do to their own bodies.

A country where they want more children whatever the circumstances and outcomes for the mothers of those children and more nutters with more access to automatic firearms who slaughter those children on a regular basis.

supreme%20court%20abortion%20guns%20decision.jpg

Ebo said:
Thread lasted barely an hour on the 'fair and tolerant' forum. You can guess why? Middle aged gammon wanting to decide what a women can do to their own bodies.

It’s absolutely nothing to do with me and I’m just saying but I’m very disappointed to see who their new mod is,very disappointed indeed.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back