• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

A womens right to access abortion destroyed by the US Supreme Court

Tummer we can see you’ve been here. Don’t be shy, chip in and tell us why your parties effective sentencing of women to death is in fact morally correct.

Come on big man, own it cunt.

I know lots of Americans-was messaging a good colleague earlier. Most educated Americans are distraught by this. Ongoing voter suppression is ensuring a GOP power base remains. The senate structure of two per state maintains GOP power and suppresses the populous and wealthy coastal states. California, New York etc heavily subsidise the ‘flyover’ and Southern States. Rednecks in Biulls Rectum Wyoming don’t get this

What kind of sick country tells a 13 year old girl who’s been raped by her father that she has to carry and deliver the resultant offspring.

What a bunch of cunts.

exiledclaseboy said:
What kind of sick country tells a 13 year old girl who’s been raped by her father that she has to carry and deliver the resultant offspring.

What a bunch of c***s.

It’s what god wants apparently

exiledclaseboy said:

What a bunch of c***s.

A backwards one.

Let's be honest, any modern country that believes they need to arm civilians with automatic weapons, in case a nasty militia comes along, is not a very nice nation.

So as you may imagine I have some thoughts.

Firstly, before anyone starts correcting people, the Supreme Court have not banned abortion - they have passed the decision back to the States. As I understand it, 26 states have legislation in place that immediately activates a ban (or partial ban) in such circumstances.

The reason that’s important (other than being a bloody good indicator of places it’s worth going to and places it’s not) is that there are millions of women (and men I imagine) in the ‘legal’ states that are setting up safe passages for women from states where it will be banned or partially banned so that they may access safe medical practices. An Underground Railway for the 21st century I guess.

Another important point is that the ruling will only affect the poor. As with most other stuff in the US. the rich will simply buy their treatment by travelling to wherever necessary to get safe procedures.

A third point is that experience has shown (including here) that banning safe abortion does not limit the number of abortions so much as it increases the numbers of deaths and cases of serious injury for women from abortion procedures carried out inappropriately.

Now that bit is done, the ruling today is a sign that the Republican Right are indistinguishable from the Taliban. A bunch of small minded, misogynistic, thick as sh*t w*nkers who use their ‘religion’ to discriminate.

They have no basis whatsoever for this. Medical or otherwise. It’s simply a power play.

Absolute scum. Thick, vindictive scum.

Londonlisa2001 said:
So as you may imagine I have some thoughts.

Firstly, before anyone starts correcting people, the Supreme Court have not banned abortion - they have passed the decision back to the States. As I understand it, 26 states have legislation in place that immediately activates a ban (or partial ban) in such circumstances.

The reason that’s important (other than being a bloody good indicator of places it’s worth going to and places it’s not) is that there are millions of women (and men I imagine) in the ‘legal’ states that are setting up safe passages for women from states where it will be banned or partially banned so that they may access safe medical practices. An Underground Railway for the 21st century I guess.

Another important point is that the ruling will only affect the poor. As with most other stuff in the US. the rich will simply buy their treatment by travelling to wherever necessary to get safe procedures.

A third point is that experience has shown (including here) that banning safe abortion does not limit the number of abortions so much as it increases the numbers of deaths and cases of serious injury for women from abortion procedures carried out inappropriately.

Now that bit is done, the ruling today is a sign that the Republican Right are indistinguishable from the Taliban. A bunch of small minded, misogynistic, thick as sh*t w*nkers who use their ‘religion’ to discriminate.

They have no basis whatsoever for this. Medical or otherwise. It’s simply a power play.

Absolute scum. Thick, vindictive scum.

And no irony that a country that celebrates the provision to express freedom of religion uses ‘christianity’ to deny rights to others

And reports tonight that Clarence Thomas has his sights set on gay marriage.

Like an Alan Moore comic. Horrible

Professor said:

Absolutely everything is on the table and the Republican Supreme Court will now chip away at any freedom they like because until two of them die and get replaced by liberal justices, nothing is going to stop them.

Just wait until the next time republicans control congress, they’ll pass a federal ban on abortion.

AceJack said:
Professor said:

Absolutely everything is on the table and the Republican Supreme Court will now chip away at any freedom they like because until two of them die and get replaced by liberal justices, nothing is going to stop them.

Just wait until the next time republicans control congress, they’ll pass a federal ban on abortion.

I really don’t think how much rights have been taken in the U.K. and the US in recent weeks. How many lies are willingly swallowed.

The NRA another debatabale organisation has massive sway in US politics too .

Firstly
..this repugnant decision is a hugely retrograde step for US women. It is barbaric in its ignorance. I am at least consoled that there is no way that educated US people will allow this travesty to pollute left leaning Liberal states.
Secondly
..how outdated is the Supreme Court member structure...and its election system?..to allow a mentally deficient President to pick hideously biased replacements to deceased members in a tiny membership is patently wrong, as is giving them ultimate legal power in the first place.

I just do not comprehend the stupidity of vast segments of the US populace with itheir gun toting, Bible bashing, xenophobia.

The world is fckd.

Now you have Tory MP's tweeting their glee. They will be coming for us next.

AceJack said:
Tummer we can see you’ve been here. Don’t be shy, chip in and tell us why your parties effective sentencing of women to death is in fact morally correct.

Come on big man, own it c**t.

You can't spell out words like cu** here? Sorry, that BS must be quite the set of handcuffs for you, professor.

I have to say I'm sincerely touched and inspired by your passion for the politics of the USA; and further more, my thoughts on it, even as a dude who has barely ever posted here, and pretty much not at all in a really long time. Thanks, I guess I missed you too, Uncle Sam. Maybe I'll come back if I'm really this needed. And I don't mean by the PlanetSwans board, forget all these other meaningless carbon beings. I mean by you. Because YOU called for me. I swear I was literally shaking when I just typed that.

So I'm not about to muddy up YOUR very passionate thread filled with such powerful, epic emotions with boring shit like facts and reality, whatever that crap really is, right? This is just too beautiful, and most of all, it's too incredibly emotional to derail it this soon. In fact, a new word should now be invented that goes beyond emotional to describe you, and I'll start working on that right away, I promise, buddy. A word that captures the essence of you, Ace. Carry on, my comrade.

In fairness to Tummer he's simply a product of his environment. I've known people move to Texas and go the same way.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back