• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Absolute rubbish.

Itchysphincter

Ivor Allchurch
Reaction score
To a man they should be ashamed and embarrassed.

Not good enough Russel Martin, nowhere near.

yep, fuck off Bucky. Nobpody is saying 38 games is enough to turn everything around, but by god is it long enough to show some sort of idea of what you want to do

off you fuck

I’m always very much in the camp of giving someone time, but even I’m now turning. There was zero cohesion today and that’s with more than half a team of his men. I’ve no idea where we go from here, we cannot afford to change the manager and coaching staff and this guy doesn’t seem to have any idea of plan B or how to get a tune out of what is a decent squad.

This carries on into first month of next season then off he goes.

Pathetic performance

No signs of progression at all

It’s like cooperball without the wins

Post march saying the players are fatigued. Birmingham didn't look tired and should have won.
He's not the answer, bye Russ, not even a derby double be enough to save you pal.

Our present "style" is killing the game. You have had ample time, RM.

Cooperman said:
I’m always very much in the camp of giving someone time, but even I’m now turning. There was zero cohesion today and that’s with more than half a team of his men. I’ve no idea where we go from here, we cannot afford to change the manager and coaching staff and this guy doesn’t seem to have any idea of plan B or how to get a tune out of what is a decent squad.

Me too. I hate chopping and changing managers and I want Martin to succeed but an absolutely shite Birmingham must be wondering how they didn’t get three points there. Not one player comes out of that with any credit. That Man City fullback, if not injured, shouldn’t get anywhere near the pitch again, Smith, Wolf all of them to a man rubbish, and did we actually pay to bring that clown of a keeper here????? Piroe, Obafemi, Grimes, Fulton, Downes and that no. 15 are the only ones worth considering persevering with, the rest can f*ck right off, along with the coaching staff.

PSumbler said:
No signs of progression at all

It’s like cooperball without the wins

I thought it was Cooperball done to perfection, hideous stuff.

My bank account is healthier

I'm saving the planet by not travelling

Seriously this football is draining any thought of going to games.

He has to go but I have no faith that he'll be replaced with anyone any good.
We’re a club in decline I'm afraid...

Serious question would Manning, Downes and Patterson have improved the performance?

My thoughts maybe slightly but these performances are so inbred.

J_B said:
He has to go but I have no faith that he'll be replaced with anyone any good.
We’re a club in decline I'm afraid...

There's nothing pointing to anything but a struggle next season.

Unless the system changes we are going nowhere.
5 at the back is the flavour of the week at the minute but it's no secret that the most successful teams in this division and in general play with 4.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back