• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Absolute rubbish.

J_B said:
He has to go but I have no faith that he'll be replaced with anyone any good.
We’re a club in decline I'm afraid...

Yeah, I’ve got a bad feeling about the next few years and no faith in the owners or Winter.

sainthelens said:
Post march saying the players are fatigued. Birmingham didn't look tired and should have won.
He's not the answer, bye Russ, not even a derby double be enough to save you pal.

Same old excuses then - if the players are fatigued then he has to take responsibility for that - its his fitness regime

He was even banging out the same "Ntcham had no pre-season" rubbish yesterday

Itchysphincter said:
Cooperman said:
I’m always very much in the camp of giving someone time, but even I’m now turning. There was zero cohesion today and that’s with more than half a team of his men. I’ve no idea where we go from here, we cannot afford to change the manager and coaching staff and this guy doesn’t seem to have any idea of plan B or how to get a tune out of what is a decent squad.

Me too. I hate chopping and changing managers and I want Martin to succeed but an absolutely shite Birmingham must be wondering how they didn’t get three points there. Not one player comes out of that with any credit. That Man City fullback, if not injured, shouldn’t get anywhere near the pitch again, Smith, Wolf all of them to a man rubbish, and did we actually pay to bring that clown of a keeper here????? Piroe, Obafemi, Grimes, Fulton, Downes and that no. 15 are the only ones worth considering persevering with, the rest can f*ck right off, along with the coaching staff.

Yeah, I was very happy to roll the dice after Cooper’s dreadful spectacle (although even he gave us 5 minutes of highlights against Birmingham) but even meeting the objectives of this approach give us nothing but a totally sterile experience, if it succeeds. What’s the point of watching. May as well just watch the score on score flash. Same impact as Cooper - worse when it might involve relegation if it gets no more effective - and even worse to watch.

Horrific. We’ve rolled snake eyes.

sainthelens said:
Post march saying the players are fatigued. Birmingham didn't look tired and should have won.
He's not the answer, bye Russ, not even a derby double be enough to save you pal.

And what will be his excuse if Cardiff beat us ? We haven't played for 2 weeks so we are rusty. The man always has an excuse. That was dreadful this afternoon, the first instinct when our players receive the ball is to play the ball backwards it's ingrained in Smith and Grimes , and don't ask me what Naughton and Fisher are supposed to be doing at goalkicks. He literally has sucked all the enthusiasm out of a lot of our fans .

PSumbler said:
sainthelens said:

Same old excuses then - if the players are fatigued then he has to take responsibility for that - its his fitness regime

He was even banging out the same "Ntcham had no pre-season" rubbish yesterday

Totally deluded. If players are tired, and can't play 3 games a week, then he picks the team and should actually bare it in mind when he chooses the team

3swan said:
My bank account is healthier

I'm saving the planet by not travelling

Seriously this football is draining any thought of going to games.

I couldn’t be arsed to travel today. Nice sunny day, nice lunch, bit of gardening. Dodgy stream so only saw bits. Didn’t care. Just like I felt with Cooper. I don’t think I can be described as a fan anymore, if fan is short for fanatic.

monmouth said:
Itchysphincter said:
Me too. I hate chopping and changing managers and I want Martin to succeed but an absolutely shite Birmingham must be wondering how they didn’t get three points there. Not one player comes out of that with any credit. That Man City fullback, if not injured, shouldn’t get anywhere near the pitch again, Smith, Wolf all of them to a man rubbish, and did we actually pay to bring that clown of a keeper here????? Piroe, Obafemi, Grimes, Fulton, Downes and that no. 15 are the only ones worth considering persevering with, the rest can f*ck right off, along with the coaching staff.

Yeah, I was very happy to roll the dice after Cooper’s dreadful spectacle (although even he gave us 5 minutes of highlights against Birmingham) but even meeting the objectives of this approach give us nothing but a totally sterile experience, if it succeeds. What’s the point of watching. May as well just watch the score on score flash. Same impact as Cooper - worse when it might involve relegation if it gets no more effective - and even worse to watch.

Horrific. We’ve rolled snake eyes.

Even in defeat you want to come away from games, with something positive to talk about. problem now even winning most of the talk is negative.

I decided that going to meet my latest great nephew and doing some spring gardening was a more productive use of my time today. Looks like I made the right choice.

monmouth said:
3swan said:
My bank account is healthier

I'm saving the planet by not travelling

Seriously this football is draining any thought of going to games.

I couldn’t be arsed to travel today. Nice sunny day, nice lunch, bit of gardening. Dodgy stream so only saw bits. Didn’t care. Just like I felt with Cooper. I don’t think I can be described as a fan anymore, if fan is short for fanatic.

Hate to say it as it's been a massive part of my life, but there needs to be a big change for me to go to games regularly.. A couple of games lately were planned but quickly decided against.

sainthelens said:

I’ve stopped watching the pre and post match interviews.
The only thing to get out of a pre match is the injury situation.
You’ll get nothing out of Martin’s post match interviews. He’s doing this his way, and he doesn’t seem to pay much attention to how effective his theories play out result wise. If he did he might adapt.

exiledclaseboy said:
I decided that going to meet my latest great nephew and doing some spring gardening was a more productive use of my time today. Looks like I made the right choice.

Yes you did, wish I hadn't bothered. There were lots of empty seats today.

Donnybackspin said:
Yes you did, wish I hadn't bothered. There were lots of empty seats today.

The egg will have shaved a thousand off of the real crowd number. I know of three folk who chose to go and watch Wayals put fifty points on Italy. Oh hang on a mo :lol:

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back