• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Andy Murray

Trying to enjoy Katie Boulter's excellent effort against the number 2 seed, but Sabalenka is one of those grunters that makes women's tennis pretty much unwatchable for me.

A shout/scream of effort when hitting a hard shot is one thing, but she's still screaming when Boulter is hitting the ball! I know it would be very difficult to police, but it really does have a negative effect on watching for me. Will turn over to Dan Evans instead.

JackSomething said:
Trying to enjoy Katie Boulter's excellent effort against the number 2 seed, but Sabalenka is one of those grunters that makes women's tennis pretty much unwatchable for me.

A shout/scream of effort when hitting a hard shot is one thing, but she's still screaming when Boulter is hitting the ball! I know it would be very difficult to police, but it really does have a negative effect on watching for me. Will turn over to Dan Evans instead.

What a great effort this is, could be the making of her

JackSomething said:

Turn sound off mun :D

JackSomething said:

Boulter got defensive on the big points, it was a missed opportunity, hope she learns from it.

I can't stand Murray all the moaning, whining and crying on and off court is annoying and pathetic.

JackSomething said:

Wouldn't recommend watching Emma Raducanu on court 18, her opponent's screaming makes Sabalenka look tame.

Commentator says after just 3 games that the Murray 'muttering' has begun.
Is he playing a qualifier today ?

Trampie said:

He is. Ranked 151 in the world. About 40 places below Murray.

exiledclaseboy said:
Trampie said:

Should be an easy win for Murray then, considering the age of the opponent and that Murray's ranking is false because of injury.

Trampie said:
exiledclaseboy said:
Should be an easy win for Murray then, considering the age of the opponent and that Murray's ranking is false because of injury.

Well yes but then you also have to consider that Murray’s hardly played for four years due to injury so that’ll be a factor of course. All things being equal a few years ago this wouldn’t have been much of a contest. May still not be.

Murray getting nasty with his box yet again, if I was his mother I would be putting him straight, but there again that should have happened years ago he doesn't seem like a nice guy to me at all and never has seen like a nice guy.

exiledclaseboy said:
Trampie said:

Well yes but then you also have to consider that Murray’s hardly played for four years due to injury so that’ll be a factor of course. All things being equal a few years ago this wouldn’t have been much of a contest. May still not be.

Plus those injuries resulted in 2 hip surgeries amongst other issues. He was struggling to do simple tasks like put shoes and socks on at one point. Done well to be back out there, but no chance he can be the player he was.

I've always quite liked him and he's clearly the best British men's player since Fred Perry. I think Tramps would feel differently about him had he been born in Glyncoed rather than Glasgow...

Murray is definitely back, venting, moaning, complaining, blaming his box, muttering, etc etc.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back