• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Boris Johnson’s Lies

You know when he's lying. His lips are moving, simple.👍

Does anyone need reminding? It’s been in plain site for years but people are happy to be lied to because it justifies their own hatred, bigotry and xenophobia. Boris has harnessed and cultivated the seething politics of envy as a vehicle to realising his own personal ambition, and those that have gone along with him can never go back. Never has a country voted for so much self-harm purely down to hate and charisma. As bad as Thatcher.

It’s going to take generations to recover from what these criminals have done. Genuinely sorry kids.

Itchysphincter said:
Does anyone need reminding. It’s been in plain site for years but people are happy to be lied to because it justifies their own hatred, bigotry and xenophobia. Boris has harnessed and cultivated the seething politics of envy as a vehicle to realising his own personal ambition and those that have gone along with him can never go back. Never has a the country voted field so much self harm purely down to hate and charisma. As bad as Thatcher.

It’s going to take generations to recover from what these criminals have done. Genuinely sorry kids.

Well put itch I totally agree, the bumbling fuckwit has got working class people voting for him simply because of the hatred and bigotry you mention, it makes me sick to the stomach, I worry because as you say it will take years to recover ala the thatcher years.

He narrowly missed out on gaining another seat in the Batley and Spen by-election last night. Hopefully this is the kick up the arse Starmer and Co need to mount a serious challenge at the next election.

Also cracking to see Galloway defeated yet again. He's pure scum.

Itchysphincter said:
Does anyone need reminding. It’s been in plain site for years but people are happy to be lied to because it justifies their own hatred, bigotry and xenophobia. Boris has harnessed and cultivated the seething politics of envy as a vehicle to realising his own personal ambition and those that have gone along with him can never go back. Never has a the country voted field so much self harm purely down to hate and charisma. As bad as Thatcher.

Post of the year that. Will be uncomfortable reading for some no doubt although maybe not as those in question tend to lack any semblance of self awareness. The worm will turn again. It always does. The damage will take generations to put right.

AceJack said:
He narrowly missed out on gaining another seat in the Batley and Spen by-election last night. Hopefully this is the kick up the arse Starmer and Co need to mount a serious challenge at the next election.

I tend to see it the other way, Ace. I doubt many Tory sympathisers decided to switch to scumbucket Galloway, they were mostly former Labour voters who backed him. So despite the intervention of George Adolf Feckwit, Labour did well and retained the seat. Onwards and upwards.

Itchysphincter said:

You and I don't see eye to eye on certain stuff, but that post is spot on.

Pegojack said:
AceJack said:

I tend to see it the other way, Ace. I doubt many Tory sympathisers decided to switch to scumbucket Galloway, they were mostly former Labour voters who backed him. So despite the intervention of George Adolf Feckwit, Labour did well and retained the seat. Onwards and upwards.

Yeah I fully expect he peeled more Labour support than tory but I wouldn't be surprised if his pathetic "anti-woke" shtick pulled in a few tories.

Anyway, Starmer isn't setting the world alight but compared to Johnson and Corbyn he's infinitely preferable.

exiledclaseboy said:
Itchysphincter said:

Post of the year that. Will be uncomfortable reading for some no doubt although maybe not as those in question tend to lack any semblance of self awareness. The worm will turn again. It always does. The damage will take generations to put right.

from another thread:

Conservatives and their cheerleaders are so incapable of introspection these days that many are physically incapable of responding with anything other than "yeah but Labour," when challenged on their actions. It's what happens when you constantly make decisions based on nothing but naked self interest rather than a desire to better the public good. They don't have any ideology or morality apart from just doing whatever is personally beneficial in any given moment.

It's how we saw Boris Johnson standing by Matt Hancock on Friday morning saying the matter was closed, but by Monday morning it was his idea to sack him after he'd resigned.

They know what they are doing is self serving and morally repugnant, and they can't justify it for a second so they just don't bother.

Itchysphincter said:
Does anyone need reminding? It’s been in plain site for years but people are happy to be lied to because it justifies their own hatred, bigotry and xenophobia. Boris has harnessed and cultivated the seething politics of envy as a vehicle to realising his own personal ambition, and those that have gone along with him can never go back. Never has a country voted for so much self-harm purely down to hate and charisma. As bad as Thatcher.

People have applauded this post, fùck my eyes! I've never read such shìt tbh...luckily for us, Boris and co have steered the ship through these trying times, imagine it had been one of those lefty lot at the wheel, it would have been like the Titanic ffs.

Well done Boris, and thank you 👏👏👏👏👏

Samba said:
Itchysphincter said:

People have applauded this post, fùck my eyes! I've never read such shìt tbh...luckily for us, Boris and co have steered the ship through these trying times, imagine it had been one of those lefty lot at the wheel, it would have been like the Titanic ffs.

Do not, I repeat, do not feed the troll.

Fireboy said:
Samba said:

Funny how he’s doing the same thing as the others though. No attempt to justify what’s happened, just attacking Labour.

125 000 deaths, millions of public money wasted on crony contracts, government ministers breaking the rules they’ve written, slow action on the delta variant, I could go on. But thank f**k those woke lefties aren’t in charge eh? They would’ve focussed all their attention on rights for non binary Instagram cats or something.

Samba said:
Itchysphincter said:

:lol: Alright Dave?

Fireboy said:
Samba said:

To be fair, my grammar was atrocious. It’s a combination of iPhone and the onset of short sightedness, or long sightedness, I can never remember which it is. :lol:

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back