• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Boris Johnson’s Lies

AceJack said:
Fireboy said:
Do not, I repeat, do not feed the troll.

Funny how he’s doing the same thing as the others though. No attempt to justify what’s happened, just attacking Labour.

125 000 deaths, millions of public money wasted on crony contracts, government ministers breaking the rules they’ve written, slow action on the delta variant, I could go on. But thank f**k those woke lefties aren’t in charge eh? They would’ve focussed all their attention on rights for non binary Instagram cats or something.

You mention 125,000 deaths, but no mention of the c70,000,000 that he and his team have saved...why is that?

"Slow action on the delta variant, I could go on"...thank fùck you don't you tedious minge, you are boring.

Well done Fireboy, "do not feed the troll"...now there's another boring cùnt on this forum.

I suggest you anti-Boris mob go out and get a job instead of being on here dribbling shìt and moaning about our Prime Minister...Boris and Co are gonna be here for quite some time, get used to it 🇬🇧🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 GSTQ

Darran said:
https://twitter.com/peterstefanovi2/status/1410990169927393281?s=21

Edited very well, and your point is?

Samba said:
AceJack said:
Funny how he’s doing the same thing as the others though. No attempt to justify what’s happened, just attacking Labour.

125 000 deaths, millions of public money wasted on crony contracts, government ministers breaking the rules they’ve written, slow action on the delta variant, I could go on. But thank f**k those woke lefties aren’t in charge eh? They would’ve focussed all their attention on rights for non binary Instagram cats or something.

You mention 125,000 deaths, but no mention of the c70,000,000 that he and his team have saved...why is that?

"Slow action on the delta variant, I could go on"...thank fùck you don't you tedious minge, you are boring.

Well done Fireboy, "do not feed the troll"...now there's another boring c**t on this forum.

I suggest you anti-Boris mob go out and get a job instead of being on here dribbling shìt and moaning about our Prime Minister...Boris and Co are gonna be here for quite some time, get used to it 🇬🇧🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 GSTQ

Someones triggered 😂

AceJack said:
Samba said:

Well done Fireboy, "do not feed the troll"...now there's another boring c**t on this forum.

Someones triggered 😂

"Triggered", what a tool 🤣🤣🤣

AceJack said:
Samba said:
"Triggered", what a tool 🤣🤣🤣

You are though. Someone said mean words about Boris Johnson and you flew in here big mad. Triggered.

No he wasn't...Trigger had a greater intellect :rofl:

DJack said:
AceJack said:
You are though. Someone said mean words about Boris Johnson and you flew in here big mad. Triggered.

No he wasn't...Trigger had a greater intellect :rofl:

Ho ho ho making a derogatory comment about someone's intellect, then laughing at oneself says it all to me...out of curiosity, what is your level of education?

Darran said:
The bloke is utter scum.

https://twitter.com/femi_sorry/status/1413225809599475713?s=21

We took back control, we got Brexit done. We can do fantastic, absolutely fantastic trade deals that the EU stopped us doing.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Eton school is still ruining people’s lives after all this time and needs to be abolished in the national interest.

Longlostjack said:
Darran said:
The bloke is utter scum.

https://twitter.com/femi_sorry/status/1413225809599475713?s=21

We took back control, we got Brexit done. We can do fantastic, absolutely fantastic trade deals that the EU stopped us doing.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Eton school is still ruining people’s lives after all this time and needs to be abolished in the national interest.

There's good and bad in all walks of life, yet you haven't even met the people who've been to Eton or a private school.. so much bitterness to people you haven't even met.. and there is many like you, it's a weird hatred.. and it's usually from left leaning types an all. What are you bitter about, maybe it's an age thing

A quote:-

"The world’s population is now 6.7 billion, roughly double what it was when I was born. If I live to be in my mid-eighties, then it will have trebled in my lifetime.

“The UN last year revised its forecasts upwards, predicting that there will be 9.2 billion people by 2050, and I simply cannot understand why no one discusses this impending calamity, and why no world statesmen have the guts to treat the issue with the seriousness it deserves.

How the hell can we witter on about tackling global warming, and reducing consumption, when we are continuing to add so relentlessly to the number of consumers? The answer is politics, and political cowardice.”

Boris Johnson 2007

It’s now 7 (seven) kids that he’s officially spawned (there are probably more).

Of course, hypocrisy, lies and a belief that no rules apply to him and his mates but everyone else should abide by them is his default position.

Skippyjack said:
Longlostjack said:

There's good and bad in all walks of life, yet you haven't even met the people who've been to Eton or a private school.. so much bitterness to people you haven't even met.. and there is many like you, it's a weird hatred.. and it's usually from left leaning types an all. What are you bitter about, maybe it's an age thing

The Eton clique aren't going to invite you into their little club mate.

An abbreviated account, to be sure

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2021/dec/10/lies-accusations-boris-johnson-full-list-dishonesty-christmas-party

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back