• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

The Boris Johnson Thread

Fireboy said:
karnataka said:
https://inews.co.uk/news/politics/chchris-grayling-failing-mp-failures-list-probation-service-renationalised-ferry-contract-no-deal-brexit-291796

Thanks K.

And WOW :eek:

WOW indeed! How is this man still in employment?

Good old Boris, keeping his head well down over the A level debacle. Letting his monkey take all the stick. What a great talent he has for fecking everything up then walking away with a butter wouldn't melt look on his smarmy face.

Pegojack said:
Good old Boris, keeping his head well down over the A level debacle. Letting his monkey take all the stick. What a great talent he has for fecking everything up then walking away with a butter wouldn't melt look on his smarmy face.

On holiday again apparently.

Muteswan said:
Fireboy said:
I think we can as his arrogance in locking down later than other countries resulted in more deaths in europe and now the worst GDP.

The worst thing for me is the bumbling fuckwit will get away with it, shows what a apathetic nation of people we are.
I’m not defending him, but the virus is the cause of the recession not Boris. His handling of the virus is definitely not helping, but if the virus hadn’t appeared I doubt we’d be in recession now. Just look at every other country, it has decimated the economy everywhere. We are not alone!
It is going to be a very difficult situation to overcome, whether or not Boris is the man to lead us out of this is a question that will be answered in the next few months and probably years.
Pensions are going to be drastically hit, terrible timing for me as I’ve recently retired. 🙄

He’s in charge, he’s accountable. Our performance is one of the worst in the whole entire world. People should be up in arms yet they fall over themselves to defend the clown when he has sold the nation generations of hurt for a bit of personal ambition. They say you get what you deserve so people who’s pensions are hit fully deserve it.

Have a nice day yourself. I hope you also get what you “deserve “.

Code:
Muteswan said:

I meant to, and should have added - ‘if you support him and his government’, as it’s what you’re voting for. It wasn’t supposed to be a direct attack on you, more a generalisation.

Itchysphincter said:
Code:
Muteswan said:

I meant to, and should have added - ‘if you support him and his government’, as it’s what you’re voting for. It wasn’t supposed to be a direct attack on you, more a generalisation.
👍

You ain't seen nutin' yet, boys and girls. Wait till this shower of shyte government achieves it's number one objective of a no deal Brexit. Prepare for prices going through the roof, shortages of everything, firms closing down or relocating, massive shortages of labour in vital services, American companies taking over the NHS, the list goes on.
All the Brexidiots are going to get what they asked for, I just feel immensely sad for those of you who opposed it but who are going to get it anyway.
Still time to emigrate.....just.

Pegojack said:
You ain't seen nutin' yet, boys and girls. Wait till this shower of shyte government achieves it's number one objective of a no deal Brexit. Prepare for prices going through the roof, shortages of everything, firms closing down or relocating, massive shortages of labour in vital services, American companies taking over the NHS, the list goes on.
All the Brexidiots are going to get what they asked for, I just feel immensely sad for those of you who opposed it but who are going to get it anyway.

I think there's probably going to be some truth in that.

Pound tumbling. The Eton mob will be raking it in no doubt. Easy to play the futures markets when you‘ve got inside knowledge of Government policy. It‘s the poor gullible sods who thought they were taking back control who‘ll pay the price.

Hurrah, hurrah, Boris's boys have managed to sign a trade agreement with Japan which represents trade worth 0.1% of the UK's GDP.
Excellent, just what's needed when you're voluntarily walking away from 50% of your worldwide trade.
Great news if you spend a lot of money on sushi or sumo nappies though. All hail the Tories.

Pegojack said:

Will these US health companies who take over our NHS improve our shite Hospitals in Wales? Where are and when are you emigrating? If all of our firms are going to relocate how will we have a "massive shortage of labour" If you are referring to our overseas NHS staff im not sure they are going to give up good salaries, my Physio is on over 100k and never wants to set foot in the Philippines again loves Wales. But then again im just a Brexidiot who hopefully will get what we want.

You will get what you want, and I'll be laughing at you from my home here in Spain....

(Cue Brexidiot rant against Spain and all things European. Off you go, Captain Mainwaring.....)

It comes to something when Michael Howard thinks the Tory government is being unfair to the EU

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back