• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Boris Johnson’s Lies

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-59597310

Efffing great. The United States imposed steel tariffs of 25% on steel imports from the EU when we were part of it. They've now agreed to lift the sanctions on the EU from 1 January, but they will continue to apply to UK steel manufacturers, meaning that EU steel will be significantly cheaper.

"When asked why further talks with the US weren't happening before 1 January, Ms Trevelyan [the UK International Trade Secretary] said the US chose to have a discussion with the EU first because it was a larger trading partner."

And remember during the Brexit campaign that Johnson and Farrage said that leaving the EU would allow the UK to arrange more beneficial trade deals with the US and other countries. In the same report it states: "Hopes of a post-Brexit US free trade deal have waned after Mr Biden said such agreements were not a priority while he focuses on his domestic agenda."

Glyn1 said:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-59597310

Efffing great. The United States imposed steel tariffs of 25% on steel imports from the EU when we were part of it. They've now agreed to lift the sanctions on the EU from 1 January, but they will continue to apply to UK steel manufacturers, meaning that EU steel will be significantly cheaper.

"When asked why further talks with the US weren't happening before 1 January, Ms Trevelyan [the UK International Trade Secretary] said the US chose to have a discussion with the EU first because it was a larger trading partner."

And remember during the Brexit campaign that Johnson and Farrage said that leaving the EU would allow the UK to arrange more beneficial trade deals with the US and other countries. In the same report it states: "Hopes of a post-Brexit US free trade deal have waned after Mr Biden said such agreements were not a priority while he focuses on his domestic agenda."

You are still pushing project fear... or summat. Something, something world class. Something, something Corbyn. Something, something Covid... etc.

Is that the best that you can do? I've no idea what you are talking about and you probably don't either.

exiledclaseboy said:
Itchysphincter said:
Does anyone need reminding. It’s been in plain site for years but people are happy to be lied to because it justifies their own hatred, bigotry and xenophobia. Boris has harnessed and cultivated the seething politics of envy as a vehicle to realising his own personal ambition and those that have gone along with him can never go back. Never has a the country voted field so much self harm purely down to hate and charisma. As bad as Thatcher.

It’s going to take generations to recover from what these criminals have done. Genuinely sorry kids.

Post of the year that. Will be uncomfortable reading for some no doubt although maybe not as those in question tend to lack any semblance of self awareness. The worm will turn again. It always does. The damage will take generations to put right.

I think deep down, that a sizeable number of people who voted for this bin bag full of custard know they regret it yet is too brazen to admit that they were wrong. Instead, they will use their favourite weapon - whataboutery to deflect from their own guilt.

Glyn1 said:
Is that the best that you can do? I've no idea what you are talking about and you probably don't either.

I think he was being sarcastic. Either that or he's beyond help :lol:

Glyn1 said:

He’s agreeing with you mun.

As am I, and with Itchy, Clasey et Al. I’m not even angry any more, just sad. All those wasted billions that could have given us real world class NHS and education and removing the advantages of the well off from contaminating future generations. A bunch of genuine criminals, scum and cowards has spaffed it, and future generations (and many of the current generation) will pay a hefty price. I’ve seen a lot in 63 years, but the last eleven have sickened me and the last two have just made me virtually abandon hope. Look all around, the great pantomime of humanity is dying on its arse. Johnson is only one of the circus clowns leading the charge to the new 10th circle of hell.

Glyn1 said:

You dull twat I was taking the piss out of the Brexiters. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back