• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Christmas Dinner 2024

jack_lord

Alan Waddle
Reaction score
Anyone going out for Christmas Dinner? Anywhere decent that people can recommend? We want to avoid the drama of family stress and all meet up in pub

I know people who’ve been to The Plough in Rhosmaen, Llandeilo for Christmas Lunch and they were very happy. Be warned it’s not cheap, I think this year is coming in at £125 per adult, kids are cheaper.

Anyone going out for Christmas Dinner? Anywhere decent that people can recommend? We want to avoid the drama of family stress and all meet up in pub
We’ve been to the Old Inn a few times in the last four or five years and will be again this year.

Pumphouse for my wife and me. We've never been out for Christmas dinner before, so we're quite looking forward to it.

Dunvant is 51 a head woodman and bistro pierre 85 a head. My local is 125 and while is sounds delicious there are 6 of us. Old inn good? Pump house also a good shout

Dunvant is 51 a head woodman and bistro pierre 85 a head. My local is 125 and while is sounds delicious there are 6 of us. Old inn good? Pump house also a good shout
Pumphouse does decent food all year in fairness, and someone who works with the wife went for Christmas dinner last year and said it was lovely, so giving it a go 👍

I know people who’ve been to The Plough in Rhosmaen, Llandeilo for Christmas Lunch and they were very happy. Be warned it’s not cheap, I think this year is coming in at £125 per adult, kids are cheaper.
Are they serious? £125 , absolutely daylight robbery. Would never pay it, and I'm not mean with my money either.

The Plough is a cracking venue mind, my nephew got married there. But yeah, £125 is taking the piss. They also do a takeaway option for just £70 :ROFLMAO:

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back