• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Club statement: Loan converted to equity

Chief said:
Yea they get disproved and discredited by posters regularly (the trust said they'd never sell is the latest myth I notice).

Bet they'll be repeating it again in a few days though (despite an even partial acknowledgement that they were wrong).

Worse than Boris Johnson for lying, being caught lying and then brazenly repeating the lies again and again.

I don't know why I respond to be honest, apart from the fact that he annoys me, he does it on purpose he must do.
The ignore button has got to be the best way forward.

Niigata Jack said:
I don't know why I respond to be honest, apart from the fact that he annoys me, he does it on purpose he must do.
The ignore button has got to be the best way forward.

Well possibly, although I think it would be a shame if their nonsense propaganda went unchallenged personally

This week are we finding out the end game and why the cleaning up of accounts was done??

Tick tock!

🙏

Chief said:

Well a few cryptic things on social media from genuine accounts indicate something could be imminent. Will have to see.

Risc said:
Well a few cryptic things on social media from genuine accounts indicate something could be imminent. Will have to see.

Yes, I've noticed.

Certain amount of teasing I suspect.

More than just rumours it seems - suggestion is that it will all become clearer this week

PSumbler said:
More than just rumours it seems - suggestion is that it will all become clearer this week

The word seems to now be more than investment, but an actual sale?

Swanseaborn said:
The word seems to now be more than investment, but an actual sale?

Converting, other than to sell, wouldn't seem logical in this case?

I'd expect a partial sale...surely no one would be mental enough to go full acquisition?

monmouth said:

I'd expect a partial sale...surely no one would be mental enough to go full acquisition?

You could well be right, the only name I’ve seen so far in this weeks rumours is Nigel Morris once more

A friend of mine was doing some work at the stadium a couple of weeks ago and was introduced to Nigel Morris… he said he came across very well… talking about how he considers himself Welsh - he’s got some Welsh heritage.

Magic_Michu said:
A friend of mine was doing some work at the stadium a couple of weeks ago and was introduced to Nigel Morris… he said he came across very well… talking about how he considers himself Welsh - he’s got some Welsh heritage.

Perhaps he’s buying Jason and Steve out and it’ll be him and Jake going forward?

Swansea93 said:
Perhaps he’s buying Jason and Steve out and it’ll be him and Jake going forward?

He wasn't here just to offer a shedload of money for nothing that's for sure. Look at his CV, a big success in everything he does although granted, it's never been in football, or sport in general for that matter. He's coming to take it all I reckon, just maybe not straight away.

PS - MM, good to hear aswell! Hopefully means the murmurings something was close are true. Until Companies House says something is done though, won't take it for granted with these lot.

monmouth said:

A ‘washout round’ in the jargon I once heard. You only convert when you have to (theory) which does suggest something in the wings (or an expiry date/ deadline). But give that the original US group bought in at a valuation which was about £100m, they would recover peanuts. If that.

Jumping ahead a bit but I can’t see any other way to understand a deal just now.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back