• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Dragon hotel Swansea

Crowd , at 2 a.m. ?

You started the tomfoolery. Mmmmmmm. Look back.

WalterBoyd said:
Crowd , at 2 a.m. ?

You started the tomfoolery. Mmmmmmm. Look back.

Read my last post again, dumbo or get you carer to do it!!

It's not hard is it? I didn't see your joke, and you decided to abuse me over it, is that right plank?

jack123 said:
WalterBoyd said:
No other news thread have mentioned Afghans at the Dragon, I hope I haven't done an "Independent" .

As for jack123, I apologise, I have never interracted with anyone so lacking intelliigence and social skills and thought you had escaped from your day care centre. My apologies. I will know to dumb down in future when interracting with you and keep it very simple.👍.

Friends . Hug emoji.

Nah, next time when interacting with someone who you know yourself, doesn't know you, just be a bit more honest, instead of playing up to the crowd.

Oh the fucking irony!🤣🤣🤣

DJack said:
jack123 said:
Nah, next time when interacting with someone who you know yourself, doesn't know you, just be a bit more honest, instead of playing up to the crowd.

Oh the f*****g irony!🤣🤣🤣

He won’t understand irony.

He does the eggs on toast and she does his shirts.

jack123 said:
WalterBoyd said:
Hmmm. Lighten up ffs.

What do you mean lighten up? It's just what you posted was confusing? one minute you are saying what could go wrong? Then can't see any problems myself...

I read the "can't see any problems" remark as a piece of irony. Would a :roll: have helped you?

Made me laugh reading through this, the continuation of tampongate and afghans at the dragon , good stuff lads , this is what the internet is for, this and skateboarding squirrels

jack123 said:
Itchysphincter said:
If you’re for real you are genuinely the thickest poster to ever post on these boards. :lol: :lol:

BTW, you posted links to Larry Fox and the Daily Mail, attempting to whip up outrage about women’s sanitary products. People like you need calling out, and I am happy to do it. You came on here to start threads about me and your mate spent a week going through my posts…..

All I did is ask why you care? It’s all there in black and white, and you still have t answered, so…..

…. Why do you care?

Stop keeping on about the tampon thread, it's been done! You lost Oh here he goes again people like me, I answered your question twice in that thread, how dull can you be..

You didn’t answer my question once so stop fibbing, and no one ‘won’ - it’s a conversation not a war. You’re hanging around the wrong people son, and if you keep it up you’ll end up on a very sad dark place like them. 😆

Best_loser said:
Made me laugh reading through this, the continuation of tampongate and afghans at the dragon , good stuff lads , this is what the internet is for, this and skateboarding squirrels

Too right.

I tried to book a room in the Dragon for 22nd January. No rooms were available which surprised me as there were rooms last weekend. I then tried a few more dates next year and no rooms were available for any dates. Obviously something going on...

jack123 said:
Itchysphincter said:
Reread the threads - I think you’ll find he stalked my posts and posted them in the other board, and you came on here to start threads about me. All true, all there in black and white, loser. BTW, don’t let him catch you talking about him on here, dipshit. :lol:

Quite funny you telling me to reread the threads DUMMY, you should have done that in the first place, and saved yourself getting owned by the main man, I would have nightmares personally, the way he destroyed you, it was a pleasure to watch! Goodnight Dummy, and don't go stinking up the other board now, I know you are this one. :lol:

Nightmares? I bet he had a few when he was rumbled over on that Cardiff site and they found his address.

This is a message someone sent me yesterday

Dragon hotel in town has cancelled reservations up until April to make room for 150 Afghans sacked all kitchen staff so government cooks can work there they had all new clothes and phones. The hotel is being paid 198,000 a month that’s a million170 it is happening today
make of this what you will

Thousands of those flown out of Kabul were afghan interpreters and intelligence officers who worked with the British armed forces there, they and their families will be given British citizenship and rightly so

Current estimates suggest there are at least 6000 homeless ex servicemen in the UK. Shocking.

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back