• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

EFL Championship Season 2023/24 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City v Bristol City | The Swansea.com Stadium

What will the result be against Bristol City?

• Swans win

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Bristol City win

Votes: 10 37.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
monmouth said:
Humiliated at home by Nigel Pearson’s Worzels. There’s nothing more to say about that is there?

A decent manager and team against us a poor manager and poor team.

Two weeks and a hell of a lot of work needed.
Our defence looks so shot of confidence that the basic mistakes are forcing our midfield to come back and help out which is in turn isolating the attackers.

Make no mistake we could have lost this by 4 or 5 and it wouldn't have looked out of place.

Solihullswans said:
we could end up in the bottom 3 at the end of the day

Can anyone seriously argue we don’t belong there?

Jesus Christ that was bad. Up to this point I’d been clinging onto the hope we’d just been unlucky to face four good teams but we’ve just been battered by Brizzle fucking City. Key’s worthy of his place but other than that the three new defenders need to come in at the pigsty. If all three don’t turn out to be good we’re fucked.

That was very poor and so frustrating to watch. Bristol are no great shakes either that’s the annoying thing. A half decent team would have put 2 or 3 past them.

Thankful for start of rugby world Cup and NFL, nothing else can be as bad as that.
From their huddle before kick off, through their fight all game, and the mentality of their manager. Everything is a level above our wet lettuce, lambs to the slaughter.
The defence will improve with the signings, but I have huge concerns with the goal scoring post Piroe.
We need some real leadership. Duff seriously needs to get stuck into them and Grimes cannot set that mentality so needs to lose the captaincy.

I’d love to be one of the new signings coming in to that. Places are there to be taken

bakajack said:
Humphries, Tymon, Pedersen, Tjoe-A-On, Key.

Other than Key not one of the back five deserves to keep their spot next week

It could have been said after the Birmingham game. Let's hope at least the defence is sorted in the next two weeks.

NWJack said:
Thankful for start of rugby world Cup and NFL, nothing else can be as bad as that.
From their huddle before kick off, through their fight all game, and the mentality of their manager. Everything is a level above our wet lettuce, lambs to the slaughter.
The defence will improve with the signings, but I have huge concerns with the goal scoring post Piroe.
We need some real leadership. Duff seriously needs to get stuck into them and Grimes cannot set that mentality so needs to lose the captaincy.
world cup is gonna be bleak for us and all

Evanski said:
Jesus Christ that was bad. Up to this point I’d been clinging onto the hope we’d just been unlucky to face four good teams but we’ve just been battered by Brizzle f*****g City. Key’s worthy of his place but other than that the three new defenders need to come in at the pigsty. If all three don’t turn out to be good we’re fucked.

I’m not sure it matters who you put in there. This is a team that doesn’t know what it’s doing. Painful to watch. Duff needs to get a grip on them or he’ll be gone by Christmas. Not a good start. His half time changes today were a disaster.

Not sure what you’re all moaning about it’s what some of you wanted isn’t it?

Fast flowing attacking football played on the front foot, only problem it’s the opposition doing it.

2024/2025 fixture list release

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back