• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

FAO jack123

Do you want a hug? This seems a rather confrontational post, and sady for you tonight my little shit stirring friend, I will not bite, have a pleasant evening.

I thought you were a big music fan mun.
I am, but why single me out, directing me to an LBTQ night of music, if you were genuine you would have said to everyone, oh there's a good night of music on next Friday. Too be honest, I may like some of the performance, but i wouldn't watch nothing on normal tv these days, I would just watch them on you tube. In fact it could be time to get the headphones out.

Watched Kelly Jones on the Beeb last night, did anyone else see his set with that Norwegian orchestra? Absolutely fantastic 👏 🏴

I am, but why single me out, directing me to an LBTQ night of music, if you were genuine you would have said to everyone, oh there's a good night of music on next Friday. Too be honest, I may like some of the performance, but i wouldn't watch nothing on normal tv these days, I would just watch them on you tube. In fact it could be time to get the headphones out.

Oh I see.

I thought you were a big music fan mun.
Oh I see.
Yes Yes, are you happy now? Did i make your'e night, but getting ever so slightly angry at the post you tried to infect me with .. You need a hug, it's not my fault tonight you are feeling down, so tried to take it out on me. Good effort and all that, but you have to realise, I don't get hammered all of the time, otherwise you may have been onto a winner.

Yes Yes, are you happy now? Did i make your'e night, but getting ever so slightly angry at the post you tried to infect me with .. You need a hug, it's not my fault tonight you are feeling down, so tried to take it out on me. Good effort and all that, but you have to realise, I don't get hammered all of the time, otherwise you may have been onto a winner.
Don’t get ew knickers in a twist.

Don’t get ew knickers in a twist.
Too be fair, tonight i am not. I am more intrigued what led you to the post that. I do fancy myself as a bit of an amateur psychologist, that's why i said. do you want a hug. because I have a slight inclination to think that something is not right in you're life at this particular time.

There was a lot went on before you saw that the programme was advertised for tv next Friday, and then you posting thatI.

Too be fair, tonight i am not. I am more intrigued what led you to the post that. I do fancy myself as a bit of an amateur psychologist, that's why i said. do you want a hug. because I have a slight inclination to think that something is not right in you're life at this particular time.

There was a lot went on before you saw that the programme was advertised for tv next Friday, and then you posting thatI.
lol

MIDDLESBROUGH v SWANSEA CITY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back