• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

General Election ...

Can't remember who that was, not Blair was it?
Well yes. Smith was sadly never PM so we’ll never know how well he might have done. I do agree that he was a very decent man, but I don’t think he’d have led Labour to 13 years of government.

Genuine question, won't the majority of those students be registered to vote at their home address, so their vote will just be cast in a different constituency?

It's been over 20 years since I was in university, but I think my address on the electoral register stayed as my parents' house the whole time I was studying.
There will be a mixture of those registered at home and those registered at their university address. Probably a lot more registered at home. There is a review by the ONS on this. My daughter, for example, is registered at home and will be moving home for the summer in the last week of June. The rest of her house are a mixture of registered there and home. All of them are away for the summer. At the moment our daughter will be home and available to vote but she may well still be going to some crazy summer adventure.

Where can I watch this debate, any links.. who ever is in power always sides with the economy and how much coin they can make off it, just like everyone on this very forum, except me.. you're all cut from the same cloth..

There will be a mixture of those registered at home and those registered at their university address. Probably a lot more registered at home. There is a review by the ONS on this. My daughter, for example, is registered at home and will be moving home for the summer in the last week of June. The rest of her house are a mixture of registered there and home. All of them are away for the summer. At the moment our daughter will be home and available to vote but she may well still be going to some crazy summer adventure.
They all need to get postal votes.

Well yes. Smith was sadly never PM so we’ll never know how well he might have done. I do agree that he was a very decent man, but I don’t think he’d have led Labour to 13 years of government.
No I know Smith never made it.

Blair burnt his bridges though after siding with Bush and creating the Gulf war on the back of lies, lies and more lies.

No I know Smith never made it.

Blair burnt his bridges though after siding with Bush and creating the Gulf war on the back of lies, lies and more lies.
Wouldn’t argue that Iraq was a terrible mistake and it defines Blair’s time as PM but it shouldn’t overshadow that this country was at the peak of prosperity during his time. And now I’m off to bed. Night. :ROFLMAO:

Wouldn’t argue that Iraq was a terrible mistake and it defines Blair’s time as PM but it shouldn’t overshadow that this country was at the peak of prosperity during his time. And now I’m off to bed. Night. :ROFLMAO:
TT just started on late due to the bloody football :mad:

Should make the second debate quite spicy. “What lies are you going to make up tonight you lying little shit” would be the Penlan opening gambit.
Even Dan Hodges is calling out Sunak's crap. It infuriates me that a significant chunk of the media are tolerating this shît. Lewis Goodall was bang on - stop praising Sunak's strategy of lying as look at where that's got us

Anyone with half a brain knows that civil servants don’t cost opposition policies. And civil servants aren’t independent either. They serve the government of the day, whoever that is. The most infuriating thing is that Starmer allowed him to repeat such a blatant lie over and over without insisting on calling him out on it.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back