• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

General Election ...

Just watched it, Sunak is correct though, Labour don't have a plan "to stop the boats" another gimmicky load of nonsense.. I'm going to have a guess here, we haven't got enough staff or a building to ratify all 100,000+ claims have we, just dumped them in hotels costing millions and they're all hobbling in Llanelli

Just watched it, Sunak is correct though, Labour don't have a plan "to stop the boats" another gimmicky load of nonsense.. I'm going to have a guess here, we haven't got enough staff or a building to ratify all 100,000+ claims have we, just dumped them in hotels costing millions and they're all hobbling in Llanelli
What is Sunak doing. He clearly hasn't got a plan "to stop the boats" because they havent. The solution on HMS corruption is spend billions on maybe getting one person on a plane to deepest Africa.
Starmer (Labour) has said that they plan to smash the gangs. How they do that in a different sovereign nation when we are not in the EU (thanks Brexit boys) is a bit of a mystery to me but it sounds more plausible than the plane.

What is Sunak doing. He clearly hasn't got a plan "to stop the boats" because they havent. The solution on HMS corruption is spend billions on maybe getting one person on a plane to deepest Africa.
Starmer (Labour) has said that they plan to smash the gangs. How they do that in a different sovereign nation when we are not in the EU (thanks Brexit boys) is a bit of a mystery to me but it sounds more plausible than the plane.
It's all too late anyway, 100,000+ are already here.. smashing the gangs seems pointless now.. the Rwanda policy won't ever happen, it's just to appease the right wing fringe and get more votes

It's all too late anyway, 100,000+ are already here.. smashing the gangs seems pointless now.. the Rwanda policy won't ever happen, it's just to appease the right wing fringe and get more votes
While that huge number exists we must concentrate on it not doubling. None of what has happened up until now is Starmer or the Labour Party's fault. We can't let the boat people drown in the channel, we can not get the Navy to shoot rounds to turn them around. Yes it is a more complex situation and "smashing the gangs" is in itself a huge task but maybe it is the right approach and some serious sit downs with the French President and Government are now required with our leader whoever he or she may be in the future is banging their fists on the table.

While that huge number exists we must concentrate on it not doubling. None of what has happened up until now is Starmer or the Labour Party's fault. We can't let the boat people drown in the channel, we can not get the Navy to shoot rounds to turn them around. Yes it is a more complex situation and "smashing the gangs" is in itself a huge task but maybe it is the right approach and some serious sit downs with the French President and Government are now required with our leader whoever he or she may be in the future is banging their fists on the table.
It's a European problem, and nobody in authority cares or gives a f*ck that they're all stuck here

Labour came up to my road the other day, there were loads of them, I thought they were Jehovah's Witness at first, they were like cold callers on steroids.

Quite funny really, it really is true, the only time you see them when an election is near, I didn't answer the door anyway, don't want to speak to them.

Although I do regret, not spotting them earlier, and grabbed my phone and taken a picture, would have been great to see all the labour piling up the street, alongside all the uncollected black bags, and food bins, would have made a great shot, although no doubt when my dad was a toolmaker gets in, I will have more chances, for black bag shots left rotting on the street. :)

I see that Sunak left the D Day commemorations early in order to do an interview so that he could pretend he isn't a liar.

He shows yet again that he's got his finger on the pulse of the nation. He really is deliberately trying to lose, isn't he?

I see that Sunak left the D Day commemorations early in order to do an interview so that he could pretend he isn't a liar.

He shows yet again that he's got his finger on the pulse of the nation. He really is deliberately trying to lose, isn't he?
The little sh*t won't have to worry about being Prime Ministerial for much longer.

Tory v Tory lite
That's exactly the trouble. Labour's economic strategy seems to be to be to follow the Tory government's but do it better / compassionately. I suppose that's slightly better but where is the overall planning that would genuinely scare the Daily Mail.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back