• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

General Election ...

Anyone with half a brain knows that civil servants don’t cost opposition policies. And civil servants aren’t independent either. They serve the government of the day, whoever that is. The most infuriating thing is that Starmer allowed him to repeat such a blatant lie over and over without insisting on calling him out on it.
Why is a sitting prime minister allowed to lie / deliberately mislead? Genuine question.

What is just as mind blowing is that millions of people will still vote for this lot as well.

Why is a sitting prime minister allowed to lie / deliberately mislead? Genuine question.

What is just as mind blowing is that millions of people will still vote for this lot as well.
Politician MO, lie, lie lie, deny, deny, deny.. No1 rule of a politician in politician school

Lie
Deny
Pay increase
Dodge tax lawfully
Use expenses for personal profit
Think everyone is an idiot
Stab colleagues in the back for personal enhancement
Economy is everything

It's the same in any industry, a school, a hospital, police, fire service, college, university, career people scourges of the land

Meanwhile the passive opposition leader simply stands there like a child shouting "he's a liar".

Starmer needs to up his game.

Meanwhile the passive opposition leader simply stands there like a child shouting "he's a liar".

Starmer needs to up his game.
You didn't read my post, economy is everything, just like your job and work.. you're there giving it the big one, but you partake in economical prosperity, exactly the stance Starmer is taking.. you need someone like me, who doesn't give a f*ck about economic sponsors waving money at me to be a political wet lettuce for appeasement purposes

Because nobody gives a fuck about truth or integrity anymore. Sunak and the Tories especially.

You didn't read my post, economy is everything, just like your job and work.. you're there giving it the big one, but you partake in economical prosperity, exactly the stance Starmer is taking.. you need someone like me, who doesn't give a f*ck about economic sponsors waving money at me to be a political wet lettuce for appeasement purposes
Wrong. I don’t read the majority of your posts.

Hadn’t thought of it that way.
If I was Starmer I’d certainly be fuelling the idea that’s what I’d done. The wound to pint-size pride would cut deep if he thinks he’s been so stupid as to be gulled, when he thought he was being oh so clever. An opinion poll showing the gap widening before they meet again would be peachy too. The only way to stop the lying is to show it doesn’t work and there are consequences.

Because nobody gives a fuck about truth or integrity anymore. Sunak and the Tories especially.
I don't know, Starmer seems to have integrity and Rhun from Plaid has a lot of integrity still, Corbyn had integrity, but he's cut from a different cloth all together

Anyone with half a brain knows that civil servants don’t cost opposition policies. And civil servants aren’t independent either. They serve the government of the day, whoever that is. The most infuriating thing is that Starmer allowed him to repeat such a blatant lie over and over without insisting on calling him out on it.
Think of the average person and remember that half the population are dumber. Explains a lot Clasey

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back