• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

General Election ...

Sunak has gone full Trump. Repeat a lie so often they stick in the mind. Next one of these, Starmer needs to be much more proactive in calling this shit out because he’s been too passive tonight. The poor moderation hasn’t helped.

It will not get anywhere near that. July 4 was probably damage limitation. University students are all out of there student accommodation on June 1st. Although many will start new tenancy agreements on July 1st they will be gone for the summer and the maximum effect of the "traditional" left wing student bias is going to be lost.

Genuine question, won't the majority of those students be registered to vote at their home address, so their vote will just be cast in a different constituency?

It's been over 20 years since I was in university, but I think my address on the electoral register stayed as my parents' house the whole time I was studying.

I’d forgotten how shit these debates are. Sunak’s lie about a Labour’s planned £2k tax rise plan has been allowed to be repeated unchallenged because the moderator refused to let Starmer respond.
She’s awful, keeps letting the puerile and petulant Sunak shout hollow rhetoric over Starmer who looks exasperated at having to deal with the imbecile.

Sunak has gone full Trump. Repeat a lie so often they stick in the mind. Next one of these, Starmer needs to be much more proactive in calling this shit out because he’s been too passive tonight. The poor moderation hasn’t helped.
Starmer’s been shite. Outmanoevered by a predictable crap tactic from a twat. The moderator should also be ashamed. It won’t matter I don’t think because everyone knows Sunk is a lying c**t, but still, Starmer needs to find some guts.

Starmer needs to grow a pair of bolloxs

Starmer’s been shite. Outmanoevered by a predictable crap tactic from a twat. The moderator should also be ashamed. It won’t matter I don’t think because everyone knows Sunk is a lying c**t, but still, Starmer needs to find some guts.
Starmer hasn’t been outmanoeuvred. All he had to do there was keep his head against the pint sized despot and he did. Sunak is an embarrassment, fancy telling me he has my back ….. !! 😂😂😂😂😂😂

It was like watching a nil - nil draw in the Caraboa Cup on a wet Tuesday night.

The little I did see of it I thought the same as I've always thought of Starmer and that is he's a wet lettuce.
Sunak jumping all over him with lie after lies, with very little comeback from Starmer.

Last proper decent Leader Labour had was John Smith, but sadly he died far to soon and young.

It wasn't a great advert for politics or TV broadcasting in the UK.

The little I did see of it I thought the same as I've always thought of Starmer and that is he's a wet lettuce.
Sunak jumping all over him with lie after lies, with very little comeback from Starmer.
To be fair most of the time he did try to counter Sunak’s constant lies the moderator shut him down. Only she knows why she did that while constantly letting Sunak babble away about the £2k lax rise lie.

To be fair most of the time he did try to counter Sunak’s constant lies the moderator shut him down. Only she knows why she did that while constantly letting Sunak babble away about the £2k lax rise lie.
Makes you wonder if that was the intention of ITV from the very beginning of the show.

Starmer hasn’t been outmanoeuvred. All he had to do there was keep his head against the pint sized despot and he did. Sunak is an embarrassment, fancy telling me he has my back ….. !! 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Angie would have minced him into even smaller pieces.

I despise Farage but he is a much better orator and he is more straightforward (and sometimes magnanimous) than Keir, Risky and Ed the waterbaby.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back