• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

General Election ...

Just read a reminder that today is the anniversary of the murder of Jo Cox by a pro-Farridge racist bigot.

Anyone supporting or advocating for the frog faced upper class lying divisive grifter should be ashamed.
Hold on now, Farage may be many things, but how the hell is he responsible for Jo Cox death?

How the hell can anybody be responsible for somebody's death, even the likes of Tommy Robinson, if we want to start playing this game, then everybody is responsible for anything and everything that happens.. And not trying to be funny here, but there are always 2 sides to every argument, and even if I try to sit on the fence, no way Farage is responsible.

Tidy nice link for the potential mps standing, Swansea West I will vote for Patrick Benham-Crosswell Reform, don't even know who he is, but I don't know who Torsten Bell is either the Labour candidate, in fact looking at the list, I don't recognise any names.,

Absolute poppycock! The point was that the people of furnace, did not want 300 foreign people in their little village, bloody hell, do you think they really care if they are asylum seekers or illegals? You are just trying to deflect from the point I made!

You are feigning stupidity just to get one over on me, and guess what Saan, this particular occasion it will not wash.
I see you’ve conceded that they weren’t illegals as you stated. Apology accepted.

Now they’re foreigners.

They were asylum seekers fleeing persecution. What awful, awful people.

I’ve know him for about 45 years and I’m still surprised.
Well Sunak has basically stuck two fingers up to the regiment, Shapps trying to tell them how to do their job.. f*cking pleb what he is.. obvious friction

I’ve know him for about 45 years and I’m still surprised.
Guess when you bump into him, you will have to pass on that he's a far right racist, who has no business saying anything a apart from refugees are welcome here, and just stop oil because we are killing the planet!! Not meant to have a go at you Daz, I know you have said noting, but just pass it on from the enlighten on here, you know, the ones who are always right, and never ever wrong, and what they say, is true.. :)

Guess when you bump into him, you will have to pass on that he's a far right racist, who has no business saying anything a apart from refugees are welcome here, and just stop oil because we are killing the planet!! Not meant to have a go at you Daz, I know you have said noting, but just pass it on from the enlighten on here, you know, the ones who are always right, and never ever wrong, and what they say, is true.. :)
lol I’m going to fill him in.

Jack123, I know the ex head of border control and the head of CID.. and a marine who has actually been in these countries.. I'd rather listen to them, and they're all saying the same, get the c*nts out

I see you’ve conceded that they weren’t illegals as you stated. Apology accepted.

Now they’re foreigners.

They were asylum seekers fleeing persecution. What awful, awful people.
You missed my point, yet again.. So i will say it one more time, the people of furnace it made no difference if they were illegals or genuine asylum seekers, the actual point of their protest, which has been well published is that they did not want 300 strangers in the village, so stop banging that drum. Apples And oranges spring to mind Jeez FFs give me strength like.

I really hope the penny has finally dropped for you now, because I will not repeat it again.

Jack123, I know the ex head of border control and the head of CID.. and a marine who has actually been in these countries.. I'd rather listen to them, and they're all saying the same, get the c*nts out
oh god don't let Ecb or Ronnie Corbett see that, they will have kittens.

I tell you what it reminds me of, about a year ago I watched a video from Voice of Wales, if memory serves me correctly, they were covering a counter protest against Katie Hopkins, now as they walked up and asked for a word from a woman, she said' I am not speaking to you, because you are the far right', now VOW said, what do you mean? She said 'because you are racist', and the question they asked back give us an example of where we have been racist,? She could not answer.

And the funny thing is, even Tommy Robinson gets the same treatment, people call him a racist, he puts the microphone to them, and says ' go on then give me an example of where I have been racist'? You know what every single time, I see this happening, not once can anybody give an example of racism when called out upon it, Farage this, Farage that he's a nazi, racist, absolute rubbish, give an example of when Farage, Tommy Robinson have been racist.

Some of you may detest what I think, but wouldn't it be a valid opinion that I detest the way you think? Could you imagine every time I disliked something one of you said, I told you to fu*k off and basically tried to ruin your day?

Anyway slight rant over, not a drunken rant either Epaul

Last edited:
I tell you what it reminds me of, about a year ago I watched a video from Voice of Wales, if memory serves me correctly, they were covering a counter protest against Katie Hopkins, now as they walked up and asked for a word from a woman, she said' I am not speaking to you, because you are the far right', now VOW said, what do you mean? She said 'because you are racist', and the question they asked back give us an example of where we have been racist,? She could not answer.

And the funny thing is, even Tommy Robinson gets the same treatment, people call him a racist, he puts the microphone to them, and says ' go on then give me an example of where I have been racist'? You know what every single time, I see this happening, not once can anybody give an example of racism when called out upon it, Farage this, Farage that he's a nazi, racist, absolute rubbish, give an example of when Farage, Tommy Robinson have been racist.

Some of you may detest what I think, but wouldn't it be a valid opinion that I detest the way you think? Could you imagine every time I disliked something one of you said, I told you to fu*k off and basically tried to ruin your day?

Anyway slight rant over, not a drunken rant either Epaul
Your scraping the barrel now, next you'll be saying Britain's First are a legit political party, I'll let you stew in your own piss

People like you and him don’t understand the difference between asylum seekers who are fleeing persecution and illegal immigrants.
Or maybe both of you do understand the difference but choose to ignore it.
The difference is irrelevant. It’s what they have in common that’s the problem…..

…..cough….brown…..cough…,,.

Tidy nice link for the potential mps standing, Swansea West I will vote for Patrick Benham-Crosswell Reform, don't even know who he is, but I don't know who Torsten Bell is either the Labour candidate, in fact looking at the list, I don't recognise any names.,
Torsten is an excellent individual, perfect for working as an MP in Westminster. He is very clever and knows his financials. One big criticism is that he has no connection to Swansea.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back