• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

General Election ...

Aye, all those “stupid” types NOT happy with the consequences of porous borders and abuse of ECHR law, that has allowed the U.K to be flooded with organised crime gangs that’s been described by a Swansea judge as an “epidemic”.

And fancy NOT wanting a relentless population increase of 700,000 a year that? If allowed to continue will end up with a U.K population explosion of TEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND in fifteen years. Add that to the TEN MILLION that have arrived since Blair came into power!

It's only twenty million and the population of eighty Swansea's mun!

Aye, let’s advocate lefty-loon/WOKE common sense and mathematical reasoning and apply it not just to overwhelmed NHS/public services, but for construction site standards also.

Let’s order 64m3 of quick drying ready-mix so that it can be poured into 48m3 shuttering space, because it’s the total opposite way of how "stupid" people think, because “stupid” people would pour an 64m3 load into 64m3 shuttering space. LOL!

Farage broadly appeals to two types. Stupid people and those who think they’re being edgy by sticking it to the man and giving the “establishment” and the “mainstream media” a bloody nose. You could argue that there’s not much difference between the two groups.
It's like you said Beetlejuice three times...

I'm as sick of hearing and seeing stuff on this fuking election as I'm of hearing the media and pundits babbling on endlessly about fucking Englands fuking soccer team, you can guarantee that every time you turn on Talksport or the build up to a Euro game they'll get a massive mention, Boring as fuck.

I'm as sick of hearing and seeing stuff on this fuking election as I'm of hearing the media and pundits babbling on endlessly about fucking Englands fuking soccer team, you can guarantee that every time you turn on Talksport or the build up to a Euro game they'll get a massive mention, Boring as fuck.
You're not completely happy, are you NJ?

Attachments

• Blackadder_2_bob.jpg
    Blackadder_2_bob.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 4
Aye, all those “stupid” types NOT happy with the consequences of porous borders and abuse of ECHR law, that has allowed the U.K to be flooded with organised crime gangs that’s been described by a Swansea judge as an “epidemic”.

And fancy NOT wanting a relentless population increase of 700,000 a year that? If allowed to continue will end up with a U.K population explosion of TEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND in fifteen years. Add that to the TEN MILLION that have arrived since Blair came into power!

It's only twenty million and the population of eighty Swansea's mun!

Aye, let’s advocate lefty-loon/WOKE common sense and mathematical reasoning and apply it not just to overwhelmed NHS/public services, but for construction site standards also.

Let’s order 64m3 of quick drying ready-mix so that it can be poured into 48m3 shuttering space, because it’s the total opposite way of how "stupid" people think, because “stupid” people would pour an 64m3 load into 64m3 shuttering space. LOL!
There’s been a Tory government for the last 13 years you dingbat, not to mention your Brexit. Yeah, just double down on the madness, that’ll do it.

Sure I just heard that a Welsh Tory is also under investigation for this betting malarkey. May have misheard though as my dog was barking.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back