• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

General Election ...

Keith's site has a poll for which party individuals will vote. Christ on a bike.

A guest on Iain Dale show last night (didn’t catch his name) reckoned MPs betting on themselves to lose is ‘common practice’ and there’s nothing wrong about it.
It’s not on the same level as having inside knowledge of an election date and betting on that, that’s for sure.

Keith's site has a poll for which party individuals will vote. Christ on a bike.
Just seen it, based on the percentage change when I voted I’d suggest that around 110 people have voted in total. How on earth 30% can still vote Conservative after the last 14 years and the dishonesty we’ve seen over the last 6 weeks I’ll never know.

Just seen it, based on the percentage change when I voted I’d suggest that around 110 people have voted in total. How on earth 30% can still vote Conservative after the last 14 years and the dishonesty we’ve seen over the last 6 weeks I’ll never know.
Simple explanation Major, they have not forgot what Welsh Labour has done.

That is the first thing that went through my mind. In this part of the world, after every bad thing that party has done, every lie every mistake and the contempt they have for the poor and the Welsh and they still will vote for them. Football supporters from a traditional working class area jumping on the Farage bandwagon doesn't surprise me as much, hell, they probably voted to leave the EU because they thought the boat people would stop coming.

I don't care what happens in the rest of the Uk, but I really want too see Labour absolutely destroyed in Wales, I don't care if it's Reform, Conservative, even the likes of the Monster Raving Loony Party, as long as Labour get the message,

I don't care what happens in the rest of the Uk, but I really want too see Labour absolutely destroyed in Wales, I don't care if it's Reform, Conservative, even the likes of the Monster Raving Loony Party, as long as Labour get the message,
You're not going to get what you want unless something massively unexpected happens (Last YouGov poll I can find has Wales voting 45% Labour and just 18% Conservative).

More importantly, and I can't stress this enough, what happens in this election will have absolutely no bearing on 'Welsh Labour' as this is an election for the UK government, not the Senedd.

If people want to vote for someone else in a Welsh government election (and they'll have their chance in 2026) because they're disappointed with how Labour have run Wales, then I understand that. Someone voting for the Conservatives despite the utter failures they have been in recent years because they don't like Welsh Labour would be ignoring reality.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back