• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

General Election ...

What was the total in Wales? Let’s face it, they barely scraped over the line, and I honestly think if it wasn’t for farage going over to be the main man on reform, and basically took conservative votes away, things would have looked a lot different. No one wants to vote Labour, they would either vote Lib Dem or Reform. And it certainly is a telling tale, that even after years of mismanagement by the tories, that labour needed farage to split the vote to give them a win.
The total in Wales was 37%, about 50% more than your suggestion of 25%. Labour won 9 extra seats in Wales from the previous election.

“scraped over the line”

Fair play, that’s very funny. The second biggest majority in the last 100 years.

“No one wants to vote Labour”

More hilarity. More people want to and did vote Labour than any other party by a considerable margin.

I’m sorry for your loss.

I wouldn’t say of wishing the country will get worse under, I was saying I know it will. There is a difference in just that simple thing, some people would go potty over that and accuse you of deliberately misleading what I said, but I won’t.
Says something about an argument when someone resorts to semantics.

It's irrelevant anyway, we all know that even if Labour have as positive a term as realistically possible you'll be slating them.

Says something about an argument when someone resorts to semantics.

It's irrelevant anyway, we all know that even if Labour have as positive a term as realistically possible you'll be slating them.
Well with all due respect here, and I’m not being argumentative, to change what I said, knowing they will fail, to wishing they would fail, for me it’s a big difference.

I admit, I make the odd posts wrong, but I certainly don’t need that amount of manipulation in what I said. Let’s play fair here. Thank you.

The total in Wales was 37%, about 50% more than your suggestion of 25%. Labour won 9 extra seats in Wales from the previous election.

“scraped over the line”

Fair play, that’s very funny. The second biggest majority in the last 100 years.

“No one wants to vote Labour”

More hilarity. More people want to and did vote Labour than any other party by a considerable margin.

I’m sorry for your loss.
Now add the split votes between reform Lib Dem, and then ummm cry because labours tenure will be over very soon, thank god.

What have "WelshLabour" actually done wrong in Wales compared to the other UK nations? Don't forget they have their hands tied behind their backs with the awful formula employed and we house a lot of sick people thanks to heavy industry and also house a lot of unemployed people thanks to the decline of industry,

What was the total in Wales? Let’s face it, they barely scraped over the line, and I honestly think if it wasn’t for farage going over to be the main man on reform, and basically took conservative votes away, things would have looked a lot different. No one wants to vote Labour, they would either vote Lib Dem or Reform. And it certainly is a telling tale, that even after years of mismanagement by the tories, that labour needed farage to split the vote to give them a win.
Labour had 34% of the vote. Nearly 10% more than you said they would be lucky to get. They would have had an even higher percentage of the vote if the White supremacist party had not taken part. The good thing is though, that because of that party, the filthy tory party is in a mess.

What have "WelshLabour" actually done wrong in Wales compared to the other UK nations? Don't forget they have their hands tied behind their backs with the awful formula employed and we house a lot of sick people thanks to heavy industry and also house a lot of unemployed people thanks to the decline of industry,
Oh no, please don’t. Is it me,? Am I the only person in Wales who finds fault with them? The first question what have they done wrong? I mean what have they done right? I know get a little accident and go up morriston hospital for 16 hours and then come back here singing their praises.

One thing that I have noticed with you the last week, is that you are what I can only describe as a lefty gammon, the enragement in you stands out. It’s all well and good having different views, but why do you always have to be so rude, if someone doesn’t agree with you, I thought maybe it was just me, but reading this thread throughout the week, you have done the same to another. Just plain rude if you ask me, ahem dumbo back at ya. 🤣
Fuck off you cunt.

Oh no, please don’t. Is it me,? Am I the only person in Wales who finds fault with them? The first question what have they done wrong? I mean what have they done right? I know get a little accident and go up morriston hospital for 16 hours and then come back here singing their praises.
Clear all the alkies and crackheads out of A&E should be the first port of call imho...

Labour had 34% of the vote. Nearly 10% more than you said they would be lucky to get. They would have had an even higher percentage of the vote if the White supremacist party had not taken part. The good thing is though, that because of that party, the filthy tory party is in a mess.
The so called white supremacist party as you call them, actually most probably got Labour over the line, you are deluded if you think that is not the case. The split in anti labour actually did the Labour goons a favour, it won’t happen again 🤣

Looks like the French have come to their senses….. LePen and the NF polling down in third at the moment. 😂

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back