• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

General Election ...

Why did lots of Welsh people vote for Brexit to take back control when Wales has devolution and already has control over most everyday things.

Why did lots of Welsh people vote for Brexit to take back control when Wales has devolution and already has control over most everyday things.
Because they’re feeing the pinch and Brexit gave them someone to blame. Same mob have been voting for Reform for the same reasons even though they’ve got only themselves to blame. Stupid just got stupider.

I have the popcorn ready for when Labour muck up, and they will! And I personally am going to love it. I will sit back with a smug smile on my face, and shout Yes, I was right. It’s going to be fun. As if people haven’t learned their lesson from the likes of drakers 🤣

I have the popcorn ready for when Labour muck up, and they will! And I personally am going to love it. I will sit back with a smug smile on my face, and shout Yes, I was right. It’s going to be fun. As if people haven’t learned their lesson from the likes of drakers 🤣
I wan't Starmers biggest fan, he's done more since Thursday than Sunak did during his entire tenure.

Because they’re feeing the pinch and Brexit gave them someone to blame. Same mob have been voting for Reform for the same reasons even though they’ve got only themselves to blame. Stupid just got stupider.
One thing that I have noticed with you the last week, is that you are what I can only describe as a lefty gammon, the enragement in you stands out. It’s all well and good having different views, but why do you always have to be so rude, if someone doesn’t agree with you, I thought maybe it was just me, but reading this thread throughout the week, you have done the same to another. Just plain rude if you ask me, ahem dumbo back at ya. 🤣

One thing that I have noticed with you the last week, is that you are what I can only describe as a lefty gammon, the enragement in you stands out. It’s all well and good having different views, but why do you always have to be so rude, if someone doesn’t agree with you, I thought maybe it was just me, but reading this thread throughout the week, you have done the same to another. Just plain rude if you ask me, ahem dumbo back at ya. 🤣
He’s always been rude,very rude.

The whining on the right about the failings of the electoral system now it’s screwed them and it never has before is a thing of beauty.

He’s always been rude,very rude.
Aaaaaaaand they’re under starters orders 👀🤣
Well I don’t know about under starters orders, I guess that’s a little dig because someone disagrees, which IMO should be perfectly fine.

You may note, that although I am not a great fan of Labour, I don’t make juvenile comments towards people who are, what’s the point anyway? In the grand scheme of things, nothing will change.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back