• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

General Election ...

The whining on the right about the failings of the electoral system now it’s screwed them and it never has before is a thing of beauty.
Well, don’t worry. Labour will be out next election. It’s quite funny how many people dislike them, when you look at the conservatives and how bad they were for this country, yet if it wasn’t for farage coming in, and splitting the votes there would be many seats less.

So my opinion in a nutshell is that, the tories were absolutely abysmal, yet Labour still can’t win convincingly.

Mark my words labour will be watched like a hawk, their days are numbered.

Well I don’t know about under starters orders, I guess that’s a little dig because someone disagrees, which IMO should be perfectly fine.

You may note, that although I am not a great fan of Labour, I don’t make juvenile comments towards people who are, what’s the point anyway? In the grand scheme of things, nothing will change.
You’ve called plenty of posters woke because of their political leanings many times.

My post was about you appearing on a Sunday on here, which normally ends up with you falling out with someone or another.

You should be over the moon, the racist party done better than any of you could have hoped for.

Bit early for the bickering to start init?...
You’ve called plenty of posters woke because of their political leanings many times.

My post was about you appearing on a Sunday on here, which normally ends up with you falling out with someone or another.

You should be over the moon, the racist party done better than any of you could have hoped for.
All I can say is that’s pure whatabouttery to justify what you have said. Now as far as reform are concerned, I must admit it does ilk make a little bit to call them a racist party. Although I am not surprised, it’s the biggest elephant in the room, yet people step on eggshells talking about it, it shouldn’t be that way.

I have the popcorn ready for when Labour muck up, and they will! And I personally am going to love it. I will sit back with a smug smile on my face, and shout Yes, I was right. It’s going to be fun. As if people haven’t learned their lesson from the likes of drakers 🤣
Labour got a lot of seats for a party who wouldn't get 25%.

All I can say is that’s pure whatabouttery to justify what you have said. Now as far as reform are concerned, I must admit it does ilk make a little bit to call them a racist party. Although I am not surprised, it’s the biggest elephant in the room, yet people step on eggshells talking about it, it shouldn’t be that way.
Which bit is whatabouttery?

Which bit is whatabouttery?
You trying to justify those comments by previous posts, that is whataabouttery, you tried to justify the comments you made by, ‘yeah you said this in the past’ which had no relevance to what I posted.

You trying to justify those comments by previous posts, that is whataabouttery, you tried to justify the comments you made by, ‘yeah you said this in the past’ which had no relevance to what I posted.
You quoted my “they’re under starters orders” post, which I replied directly to what you said.

You clearly don’t understand whatabouttery is. Which isn’t a great surprise to be honest 🤣

You quoted my “they’re under starters orders” post, which I replied directly to what you said.

You clearly don’t understand whatabouttery is. Which isn’t a great surprise to be honest 🤣
I'm glad I don’t understand the reason behind "whatabouttery".
Too much of this "hip" and "trendy" speak around for my liking!
There, I got it off my chest! 😎

I have the popcorn ready for when Labour muck up, and they will! And I personally am going to love it. I will sit back with a smug smile on my face, and shout Yes, I was right. It’s going to be fun. As if people haven’t learned their lesson from the likes of drakers 🤣
Wishing for the country you live in to get worse just so you can be proven 'right' is an odd stance to take, but each to their own.

Would love to see a list of what lessons people should have learned from Drakeford and we can compare it to the lessons people should have learned from the various PM's the Tories have gifted us with over the last 14 years.

Eh? Please don’t be this silly, go back and re-read, (And that was the point I realised, he either a bit twp or trolling me) not happening today pal good day to you.

Wishing for the country you live in to get worse just so you can be proven 'right' is an odd stance to take, but each to their own.

Would love to see a list of what lessons people should have learned from Drakeford and we can compare it to the lessons people should have learned from the various PM's the Tories have gifted us with over the last 14 years.
I wouldn’t say of wishing the country will get worse under, I was saying I know it will. There is a difference in just that simple thing, some people would go potty over that and accuse you of deliberately misleading what I said, but I won’t.

Labour got a lot of seats for a party who wouldn't get 25%.
What was the total in Wales? Let’s face it, they barely scraped over the line, and I honestly think if it wasn’t for farage going over to be the main man on reform, and basically took conservative votes away, things would have looked a lot different. No one wants to vote Labour, they would either vote Lib Dem or Reform. And it certainly is a telling tale, that even after years of mismanagement by the tories, that labour needed farage to split the vote to give them a win.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back